AEEE 2019: AEEE 2019 : Online Application Form, Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Many diligent and talented students wish to get an admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) and for this student takes part in Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is also known by the AEEE 2019. You can avail complete info about AEEE 2019 from here and can apply by submitting form.
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2019…… Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination notification… Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam advertisement… Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination important dates… AEEE 2019 completes eligibility norms…. AEEE 2019 other relevant details…
AEEE 2019 : Online Application Form, Notification, Eligibility Criteria
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is a university level entrance exam, which is managed by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University). It offers admission in the four-year degree course in engineering (B.Tech). AEEE 2019 : Online Application Form, Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Through this entrance examination, students get admission in its three campuses, i.e. Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai). AEEE is conducted on an all India basis.
|Commencement of application sales (OMR and Online)||First week of December 2018|
|Last date for receiving application (OMR and Online)||Second week of April 2019|
AEEE Result 2019
- Students can access their score card through the website after the successful commencement of the exam in the second week of May 2019
- By entering their registration number, DOB & security code, get your results.
- After the result declaration, the merit list will be prepared.
- On the basis of the merit list, students will get the admission.
Complete process to fill AEEE Application Form 2019
- Follow the procedure given below:
- Apply both via online or offline mode.
- Choose the mode for filling up the AEEE 2019 application form.
- The application form is going to be released from the first week of December 2019
- Fill your all personal, educational & other details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in a JPG/JPEG format.
- Get print out of the application form for further process.
- For online payment, students can use Net Banking/ debit/credit card.
- For offline, students can pay via Demand Draft (DD).
- DD should be drawn in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
- Students need to pay estimate application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Students must have born on or after the 1st July 1997.
Cleared the Intermediate or equivalent from recognized university/board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject.
- Individually scored 55% marks in each subject and 60% aggregate in PCM.
- Appearing students can also apply for this exam.
- AEEE 2019 counselling is going to begin from last week of May 2019
- Students need to submit estimate Rs. 5000/- by demand draft as a counselling fee.
- Counselling call letter is going to be released from second week of May 2019.
- No counselling letter or rank list will be sent by post to the students individually.
- The counselling is arranged in the three campuses simultaneously.
- Students have an option to appear for a counselling in any one of the three campuses.
- Aspirants have to select a branch in any campus as per their priority and availability of seat.
Documents Required for Counselling:
Documents needed at the time of counselling or admission are listed below:
- AEEE 2019 Admit Card & Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- 10thclass certificate to prove DOB
- 12thclass Mark sheets
- 12thclass Admit Card
Keep going through this page from time to time to avail more info.