AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESSS 2020: AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, AIBE (All India Bar Examinations) is a national level entrance exam ..AIBE examination is conducted for those students who have passed the Law degree and willingly want to authority to practice. Before applying ypu need to heck the complete eligibility norms.
You may register for AIBE 2019 exam through online mode from the official website. Registration portal is going to be opened soon . You need to register for the exam till second week of December 2019. Keep a print copy of application form for further references.
AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Dear viewers are you searching for AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESSS 2020 than great you are here at right place, From below framed section you can check and download the process of AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION.. You can bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d.
AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION
AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility… AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESSS … AIBE ONLINE REGISTRATION important dates…. AIBE ONLINE Apply online .. AIBE (All India Bar Examinations) is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the Bar Council of India
Complete process to Fill Registration Form with Step by Step Procedure:
Step 1: Before registration, keep these documents ready
- Advocate ID card
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Category official document
- Disability credential
Step 2: Registration
- Visit official site
- Press on Register here.
- Enter Your Enrollment number, year and state name.
- Fill Registration form.
- Put your enrollment number with state code as.
- Press on next button.
- Upload your documents
- Click ‘save button’.
- After that Registration Number & Password will be generated.
Step 3: Login
- After submission, check your email ID for registration number & password.
- Press on to ‘Login here’ button.
- Put your registration number & password.
- Press on the login button.
- You will see their registration details
- Press on the print Challan Button.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- After clicking on the Print Challan Button, get hard copy of the challan.
- After 24 hrs. of registration, visit any branch of SBI to make payment with the printed copy of challan.
- Mode of payment should be SBI bank challan only.
- No other mode of payment would be acceptable.
- Make payment in the bank.
- Retained sealed & signed candidate copy of challan with you.
Step 5: Fill Fee Details
- Again login into your account using the same registration number & password
- You will see your registration details
- Press on the upload challan & details button.
- Upload your challan and enter the journal number, branch code & date of challan.
- Click submit button then.
Step 6: Print Application Form
- Go back
- Press on the Application form button.
- Take a print out of form.
- At last, check your photograph, signature & details.
- Do not send the hard copy of form.
You are requested to bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d.