AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration Form, Exam Date, AIIMS MBBS registration process, AIIMS exam will be announced through online mode only. AIIMS MBBS is conducted every year on a national level. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS) is the authority to conduct the entrance exam. Here you can check the complete details about the AIIMS 2019 likewise- exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, etc.
AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance exam. With the help of this exam, students can get admission into nine AIIMS Institutions located in New Delhi, Bhopal, Rishikesh, Patna, Guntur, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Raipur, & Bhubaneswar.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration Form, Exam Date
AIIMS 2019 Application Form
Students can start the basic registration process from 15th November 2018, It has been divided into two steps, that’s basic registration and final registration. The AIIMS registration form can fill through online mode. In the basic registration, students fill the basic details & upload document, upload the scanned images of photograph signature and thumb impression.
Students can edit their details before the end date of registration. Students who will complete the basic registration will be able to proceed for final registration. Final registration can be done from 29th January to 28th February 2019. However, students are advised to fill the application form with utmost care. AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration Form, Exam Date.
AIIMS MBBS Important Dates 2019
- Online registration start: 15th November 2018
- Online registration close: 12th December 2018
- Status of Basic registration: 3rd January 2019
- Final status of Basic registration: 4th to 15th January 2019
- Seat matrix uploaded: 28th January 2019
- Final registration start: 29th January 2019
- Final registration close: 28th February 2019
- Admit card available: 15th May 2019
- Exam date: 25th & 26th May 2019
- Result announced: 12th June 2019
- Start 1st counselling: July 2019
- Start 2nd counselling: August 2019
- Start 3rd counselling: September 2019
- Open counselling: September 2019
Application Fee Criteria (AIIMS MBBS)
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration Form, Exam Date, Students have to submit the given below application fee through online mode only. The fee will be done at the time of final registration only. The requisite application fee can be remitted by using debit card/credit card and online banking.
- The registration fee for General/OBC: Rs.1500/-
- The registration fee for SC/ST: Rs.1200/-
- The registration fee for PWBD: Exempted
AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Students must be a citizen of India, OCI & Foreign National students are also eligible
Age Criteria: The minimum age limit should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018
Qualifying Exam: Students cleared 12th class or its equivalent examination
Subjects: Pass the above qualifying examination with PCB & English, Appearing applicants can also apply
How to Apply for AIIMS MBBS
Here, we have given the step-by-step procedure to apply for AIIMS online application form.
- Open the official website.
- Hit on Academic Courses tab and click on MBBS
- On Registration page click on Click here
- Carefully read the instructions and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- After that, the registration page will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill the registration info like personal and contact
- Read the declaration and click on ‘Register’ button. Candidate ID will be displayed on the screen after that.
- Now, log in with the generated ID and password (sent to the registered email id).
- Verify the filled-in details and click on ‘Proceed for Step-2’ button.
- In this step, students have to upload the scanned images of photo, signature and thumb impression.
- After the closing of basic registration and accepting of basic registration, students can proceed for final registration.
- The final registration will be done after the final status of basic registration.
- Now, select the payment mode, fill the fee details, enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’ in step-3.
- After that candidate has to fill the exam city choice and proceed for step-4.
- Now, fill qualification and complete address details.
- Now proceed to step-6. Print the confirmation page after submitting all details.
- Keep the hard copy of filled-in application form till the admission process.
Students you have any query about the AIIMS MBBS registration 2019, they can drop a comment in the comment area below, our team tries to solve your query as soon as possible.