AIPGMEE 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Counselling, The AIPGMEE-All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination has been replaced by NEET PG. candidates looking admission in 50% All India quota seats of MS or MD or diploma programmes can apply for the NEET-Postgraduate entrance test.
Candidates can get admission in various government aided/private aided medical institutions through AIPGMEE entrance examination. Applicants can get here the complete information of NBE AIPGMEE 2018-registration process, important dates, admit card etc.
UPDATE: All India Post Geaduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE) has been replaced by NEET PG. Now NEET-PG test is considered for admission to the MD/MS or PG Diploma courses all over India.
AIPGMEE 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Counselling
AIPGMEE Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates must hold the MBBS degree from MCI recognized medical college
- Applicants must register with MCI or any of the State Medical Council (SMC)
- In order to be eligible for admission, it is compulsory for the applicants to complete the rotatory internship training.
- Candidates those appeared/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir and Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh is not eligible to apply under 50% All India quota.
AIPGMEE Registration Details 2018
- AIPGMEE registration can be done through online process
- Application form cannot be submitted offline or printed copy of application form will not be entertained.
- AIPGMEE registration for counselling may be started in the month of February 2018
Important Dates for AIPGMEE
- AIPGMEE Merit List: January/February 2018
- Registration start for counselling: February 2018
- Counselling start from: February 2018
Admit Card AIPGMEE 2018
Applicants will be able to get their AIPGMEE call letter 2018 after completing the registration and scheduled procedure. Applicants are required to take a printout of the admit card and paste a latest passport size photograph.
AIPGMEE 2018 Merit List
AIPGMEE merit list 2018 will be available on the official website of February 2018. Merit list will be drawn on the basis of secured score by the applicants in NEET-PG 2018.
- General category (UR): >50 Marks
- SC/ST/OBC category: 40 Marks
- Persons with Disability: 45 Marks
AIPGMEE Counselling Scheduled 2018
A merit list will be prepared as per the score in the entrance test. Applicants will be invited for counselling procedure as per to their rank in the merit list. AIPGMEE counselling 2018 will be started after the result declaration.