Allahabad High Court online application form, ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2019 : Application Form, Eligibility, Allahabad High Court is soon going to release a notification of ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2019 for those students who are planning to build their career in government sector… Allahabad High Court will soon conduct an entrance exam.
ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2019…. ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT… ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT Jobs… ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT vacancies… ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT important dates.
ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2019 : Application Form, Eligibility
Online applications form will be invited soon from eligible candidates for filling up the following various category cadre posts, under the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2019
Allahabad High Court was in the beginning recognized in the British Raj on 17 March 1866 in Agra under the Indian High Court Act 1861. The first Chief Justice of the Tribunal recognized for the North-Western Provinces was Sir Walter Morgan.
Detail of ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT
- Stenographer Grade
- Junior Assistant
- Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician
- Junior High School
- Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- Age should be Minimum 18 Years – 40 Years Old.
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Class VI /Junior High School /High School along with Driving License /Intermediate /Graduation
- General and OBC Category need to pay an estimated fee of Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST have to pay an estimated amount of Rs. 400/-
Complete process to Apply for ALLAHABAD HIGHCOURT ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2019
- The application form will be only accepted in only online mode.
- Offline or any additional mode will be discarded.
- Students may apply through online mode
- Submit fee either through online mode or through offline mode
- Check all the entrance fill in the form
- You are required to upload scanned image and signature
- The fee which will be submitted by students under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
|Starting date to fill registration||First week of December 2019|
|Last date of Fee Submission||Last week of December 2019|
|Last date of form Submission||Last week of December 2019|
Keep staying in touch with us to avail more information.