AP EAMCET 2019, Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, AP EAMCET 2019- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada has announced AP-EAMCET 2019. AP-EAMCET is actually called Andhra Pradesh Engineering; Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on the behalf of APSCHE.
Candidates can get admission in various professional courses in engineering, agriculture and pharmacy. Through this examination, candidates can get admission to many government and private institutions in the state. In this article, we have mentioned all relevant information of AP-EAMCET 2019 such as exam dates, application form admit card etc.
AP EAMCET 2019, Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
AP-AMCET Application Form 2019
The application form of AP-EAMCET 2019 was announced in the month of February 2019. Students fill the and submit the AP-EAMCET application form in online mode along with prescribed application fee before March 2019. If applicants fail to submit the application form of AP-EAMCET till the last date, then he or she had to submit the application form with late fee.
- Nationality: Candidates who are of Indian Nationality or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) card holder or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) are eligible to apply for AP-EAMCET 2019.
- Domicile Requirement: Candidates those belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana must have the domicile.
- Qualifying Test: Candidates should pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must qualify the exam in the subject such as Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- Diploma Holders: Final year diploma holders are eligible for this test
Important Date Scheduled AP-EAMCET 2019
- Notification Announced: February 2019
- Form submission last date without late fee: March 2019
- Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.(500): March 2019
- Mock Test Available: March 2019
- Application Form correction: March 2019
- Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.(1000): March 2019
- Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.(5000): April 2019
- Admit Card Download: April 2019
- Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.(10000): April 2019
- Exam date: April 2019
- Announced Preliminary answer key: April 2019
- Objections on preliminary key: May 2019
- Result declaration rank along with+2 weight age: May 2019
- Counselling start: June 2019
AP-EAMCET Answer key 2019
Students will get the answer key after a few days of the examination AP-EAMCET answer key 2019 will be available through online mode. It will be announced in the month of April 2019.
AP-EAMCET Result 2019
AP EAMCET 2019, Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Candidates can get their AP-EAMCET 2019 exam result through the website. Candidates will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. It will be announced on May 2019. Rank achieved by the candidates will be considered as valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form. Applicants can get their answer key till six months from the date of announcement of exam result.
AP-EAMCET Counseling 2019
The counseling of AP-EAMCET 2019 will be conducted online in the month of June expected. The process of counseling involves payment of fees, document verification, choice filling and reporting to the institute allotted. This list of colleges for allotment of seats in each course with intake in each discipline and category will also notify by the exam authority.