Best Book SSC Examination 2019-2020 : CGL, CHSL, CPO, GD, Hello friends, as we know SSC exams are most popular commission since SSC offering the best future once you got selected. So, it’s necessary to prepare smartly for SSC examination. A number of candidates waste their time on the internet under the pretext of downloading study material and books for SSC examination. I hope you are not one of them.
In order to prepare for SSC examination 2019-20 session, the candidates need to take help of the best and right kind books. Descriptive study material will always help you to score best in any test of SSC likewise- SSC CHSL Exam, SSC CPO Exam, SSC CGL Exam, SSC GD Exam, SSC Other examination.
LATEST UPDATE JANUARY 2019: Good News all candidates who have filled the SSC application form, they can download the admit card, SSC will conduct the online exam for Constable GD on 11th February 2019 to 11th March 2019. Download Admit Card
Best Book SSC Examination 2019-2020 : CGL, CHSL, CPO, GD
If you are among those applicants who are looking for best study books for SSC recruitment, then the article is a right place for your search. Here we are providing the name of best books for SSC, exam tips & tricks etc to help you in making blueprint of your study.
Name of Best Books for SSC Examination
- General English by Lucent Publications
- SSC English language Chapter wise solved papers 1997
- English for General Competitions from Plinth to Paramount
- A Modern approach to verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey (BSC publication)
- SSC Reasoning Chapter Wise Solved papers 1999
- Lucent’s General Knowledge 4th Edition
- SSC General Awareness Chapter Wise Solved Papers
- General Knowledge: Essential Knowledge Capsule in general awareness and current affairs by Manohar Pandey (Arihant Publications)
- Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations by R.S Aggarwal
- SSC all graduate level exams solved papers 1997 up to date
- Quantum CAT: Quantitative common admission test for admission into IIMs by Sarvesh K Verma (Arihant)
- Arithmetic for general competitions by Paramount
- Mathematics (10th class) 7th edition by R.D Sharma
- Advance maths for general competitions (English) (Paramount maths for general competitions)
If you have any question/query, suggestions or remarks about this article- Let me know in the comments below: