Best Book SSC Examination 2019-2020 : CGL, CHSL, CPO, GD, Hello friends, as we know SSC exams are most popular commission since SSC offering the best future once you got selected. So, it’s necessary to prepare smartly for SSC examination. A number of candidates waste their time on the internet under the pretext of downloading study material and books for SSC examination. I hope you are not one of them.
In order to prepare for SSC examination 2019-20 session, the candidates need to take help of the best and right kind books. Descriptive study material will always help you to score best in any test of SSC likewise- SSC CHSL Exam, SSC CPO Exam, SSC CGL Exam, SSC GD Exam, SSC Other examination.
Best Book SSC Examination 2019-2020 : CGL, CHSL, CPO, GD
If you are among those applicants who are looking for best study books for SSC recruitment, then the article is a right place for your search. Here we are providing the name of best books for SSC, exam tips & tricks etc to help you in making blueprint of your study.
Name of Best Books for SSC Examination
- General English by Lucent Publications
- SSC English language Chapter wise solved papers 1997
- English for General Competitions from Plinth to Paramount
- A Modern approach to verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey (BSC publication)
- SSC Reasoning Chapter Wise Solved papers 1999
- Lucent’s General Knowledge 4th Edition
- SSC General Awareness Chapter Wise Solved Papers
- General Knowledge: Essential Knowledge Capsule in general awareness and current affairs by Manohar Pandey (Arihant Publications)
- Quantitative Aptitude for competitive examinations by R.S Aggarwal
- SSC all graduate level exams solved papers 1997 up to date
- Quantum CAT: Quantitative common admission test for admission into IIMs by Sarvesh K Verma (Arihant)
- Arithmetic for general competitions by Paramount
- Mathematics (10th class) 7th edition by R.D Sharma
- Advance maths for general competitions (English) (Paramount maths for general competitions)
If you have any question/query, suggestions or remarks about this article- Let me know in the comments below: