BHU MBA ADMISSION, Application Form Process: BHU MBA ADMISSION 2020 : Registration Form, Date, Eligibility Criteria, Are you willing to get admission in Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Master of Business Administration course and looking for complete eligibility than you are here at the right place, You can check complete eligibility criteria from here and apply as soon as possible.
Banaras Hindu University will soon announce notification for admission in Master of Business Administration course. Plenty of students desire to pursue MBA from esteemed college to make their future bright. Check BHU MBA ADMISSION 2020 details from here.
BHU MBA ADMISSION 2020 : Registration Form, Date, Eligibility Criteria
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), previously known as the Central Hindu College, is a Central institution of higher education located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The University was recognized sometime in 1916….Avail more info about BHU MBA ADMISSION from here
Mode of selection:
- Selection of diligent students for admission will be based on performance in the Entrance exam and student’s choices/ preferences.
- Any such information is passed on to students at the same time and all the necessary changes are made accordingly.
|Registration||The first week of Sep, 2019 – last week of Jan, 2019|
BHU offers following MBA courses:
- Master of Business Administration in Foreign Trade. 2 years.
- Master of Business Administration in Risk and Insurance. 2 years.
- Master of Business Administration in Agribusiness. 2 years.
- Master of Business Administration in Financial Management. 2 years.
Completed their Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Estimate application fee:
- General/ OBC Category – INR 1500.
- SC/ST Category – INR 800.
Complete process to Apply for BHU MBA ADMISSION 2020
- Students may fill the application form with correct information
- Students should have valid contact details/Email Id/ Contact details
- Fill the form with all asked details
- Students need to upload images of scanned signature and photograph.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Submit the form with the given time period
- Get the hard copy of the form
Following documents are submitted for Documents verification.
- High School Exam Certificate and Mark sheets.
- Graduation mark sheets and Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam.
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer credential.
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Certificate.
- PET/SCS Admit Card.
- Category official document, if applicable.
- Certificates proving proficiency in Sports in the case of sports seat.
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
|CATEGORY||RESERVED SEATS (%)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||27|
|PC (Physically Challenged)||3|
You are requested to bookmark this page by pressing the key on your keyboard of cntrl+d.