BHU SET VI, IX, XI Application Form 2018, The University has created its entrance exam portal on the official website. The entire process of making an application for admission in various courses during the academic session 2018-19 has been made online. Accordingly, applicants may note that SET 2018 notification and application form will not be sold (as there will be no offline mode) and the applicants desirous of admissions shall be required to register on the entrance exam website of BHU and fill up the application form.
The application form once submitted with the application processing/entrance test fee at concessional rate meant for SC/ST applicant shall be considered under SC/ST category. The application processing/entrance exam fee paid shall neither be refunded nor transferred to another course and shall also not be reserved for any subsequent.
LATEST UPDATE: BHU सेट (SET) के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 1st March 2018 से 31st March 2018 तक उपलब्ध होंगे। जो भी अभ्यर्थी 6th, 9th और 11th कक्षा में एडमिशन लेना चाहते है वो सभी अभ्यर्थी अंतिम तारीख से पहले आवेदन कर सकते है. BHU SET 2018 ताज़ा जानकारी के लिए हमारे इस पेज को सब्सक्राइब कीजिये। इस पेपर की कोई भी जानकारी पाने के लिए आप कमेंट बॉक्स में प्रशन पूछ सकते है हमारी टीम आपको आपके का जवाब जल्द देगी
BHU SET VI, IX, XI Application Form 2018
Application Fee Criteria BHU SET Admission
- The application fee for SC/ST candidates: Rs. 200/-
- The application fee for General candidates: Rs. 400/-
Online payment: candidates can be paid online application fee through the credit card/debit card from the official portal.
Offline payment: candidates can be paid official application fee through the “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank.
Important Date for BHU SET Application Form (Announced)
- BHU SET application form window open: 1st March 2018
- BHU SET application form window close: 31st March 2018
- Online application form correction: 2nd April to 8th April
- BHU SET Admit Card available: 11th April 2018
- Entrance Exam date: April and June 2018
- Examination Result Declaration: 10th June 2018
- Admission/Counselling Date: 21st to 27th June 2018
Important Point for BHU SET Application Form
The SET application form shall be treated to have been successfully submitted only after the applicants has paid the application processing fee/entrance exam fee through either of the two modes given here. After online submission of application form and successful payment of application processing/test fee, applicants are advised to take a printout of the online filled up application form (containing the details he/she has filled in and the transaction details of payment of payment application fee) from either the entrance exam portal or his E-mail account for their own record.
BHU SET Admission Seat Criteria
- CHBS: VI-135, IX-200, XI Math-38+50*, XI-Biology-25, XI-Commerce-14 and XI Arts-14
- CHGS: VI-70, IX-90, XI-Math-16, XI-Biology-17, XI-Commerce-25 and XI Arts-45
If you have any query about BHU SET Application form 6th, 9th and 11th class 2018, they can leave a comment in the comment section below.