Bihar Board 10TH Class Date Sheet 2019: Bihar Board 10TH Class Date Sheet 2019: Bihar Board 10th Time Table, Many students appear for Bihar Board 10th Exam every year and before exam students search for exam schedule. You can download Bihar Board 10th Time Table either by following steps or through direct link. Students can download the Bihar Board Matric exam schedule. Start your preparation.
Bihar Board 10th Exam Dates is going to be announced by BSEB on the official website. Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is going to organize Matric (Class 10th) examination in the month of February. Board has released the exam routine 2 months prior to the examination. Large number of students appear for the Bihar Board class 10 examination every year.
Bihar Board 10TH Class Date Sheet 2019: Bihar Board 10th Time Table
Class 10 exam time table 2018 is the official schedule by which the board will conducts the class 10 written exams which is going to happen in the month February. Exam schedule includes the list of subjects, date and time for each subject. All exams will be held exactly as per the date sheet.
Process to download online Bihar 10th Exam Routine 2020
- Candidates can follow these easy steps and download the Bihar Board 10th Time Table
- After the official announcement by the Bihar School Examination Board students appearing for the secondary examination can download the date sheet from the official website:
- Students should visit the official website.
- On the home page search for Bihar Board 10th Exam Dates 2019 link.
- Click on the link.
- At the end you can download Bihar Board 10th Routine and save and take print out of it for further use.
|Date||Day||1st Sitting (9.20 AM to 12.45 PM)||2nd Sitting (2 PM to 5.15 PM)|
|21.02||Wednesday||English (General)||English (General)|
|22.02||Thursday||Social Science||Social Science|
|26.02||Monday||Native Language (Hindi, Urdu, Bengali & Maithli)||Native Language (Hindi, Urdu, Bengali & Maithli)|
|27.02||Tuesday||Sanskrit, Arabic, Farsi, Bhojpuri||Sanskrit, Arabic, Farsi, Bhojpuri|
|28.02||Wednesday||Optional Subject||Optional Subject|
- Duration of the exam is of 3 hours 15 minutes.
- Exam is conducted in both first and second half.
- Students will get 15 minutes questions paper reading time.
- Students need to report at the exam center at least half an hour prior to exam time.
- It is mandatory for students to carry their admit cards or else they will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
- Students should not opt any unmerited means for writing the exam. If trapped the exam would be cancelled for students.
Keep checking this page to avail more info.