Bihar ITI Application Form 2019, The number of students is waiting for the Bihar ITI admission 2019. Bihar ITI examination conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) arrange the Bihar ITICAT 2019 for all the eligible students who ready for the ITI admission specially Bihar state.
Students who are interested those can online apply through official website (www.bceceboard.com) now Bihar ITICAT 2019 online application form has announced for those have done the high school (10th) class or equivalent exam. According to the notification, the offline exam will be going to be held in the month of June 2019.
Bihar ITI Application Form 2019
Bihar ITI 2019 Important Date Scheduled
- Online registration starts from: April 2019
- Online registration window close: April 2019
- Last date of fees submission through bank challan: April 2019
- Last date of fess submission through credit, debit card, net banking: May 2019
- Application form correction date: May 2019
- Admit card available: May 2019
- Entrance exam date: May 2019
Eligibility Criteria Bihar ITI 2019
Bihar ITI Application Form 2019, Students who want to enroll in the ITI field make sure the eligibility f Bihar ITI exam 2019 before submitting the online form.
Educational Qualification: Students must have done 10th class Science and Mathematics in the CBSE or Bihar Board with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. The applicants should appear in the examination 10th class 2018 to 2019 eligible to fill the form. The students who has passed the equivalent exam or 10th class they can apply for joining in the non-engineering courses.
The minimum age of the candidates should be minimum 14 years as on 1st August 2018. For mechanic tractor and motor vehicle trade applicants the minimum age limit must be 17 years. There will be no upper age limit.
How to Apply Bihar ITICAT 2019
- Open the official website of BCECEB
- Check/Read all instruction carefully
- Click on apply for ITICAT 2018 link
- Students first need to register themselves by providing some basic details.
- After successful registration process you will get a registration number and password through registered Email-ID
- Now students pay the registration fee
- Now fill the application form and upload required documents
- Finally, you can take a printout of filled application form for future use
Admit Card Download Bihar ITI 2019
According to the official notification, the admit card will be available online at the official website in the month of May 2019. Students can download the admit card from the official portal.
Bihar ITI Result and Merit List 2019
Bihar ITI Application Form 2019, The conducted body will declare the exam result online on its official website. After the declaration of the exam result, a merit list will be prepared based on applicant’s marks obtained in ITICAT exam. The admission seat will be allotted on the basis of merit list.
Bihar Counselling Scheduled 2019
Qualified students will be further invited for the counselling process. Selected students will be intimated for counselling scheduled through post or official portal. They need to attend the counselling as per the scheduled declared by the exam conducting authority please appear in the counselling with all necessary documents.