BSF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019: BSF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019 : Border Security Force Application Form, Important Dates, Border Security Force is soon going to release a notification of BSF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019 for those hardworking and diligent students who are willing to make their career in government sector. Applicants who think themselves suitable for given posts given below they can apply by submitting the application form.
Border Security Force Jobs… Border Security Force Vacancy… Border Security Force Application form… Border Security Force important dates…. Border Security Force eligibility norms… Border Security Force selection process…. Border Security Force apply online… Border Security Force salary details… Border Security Force application fee.
BSF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019 : Border Security Force Application Form, Important Dates
Very soon a latest job notice of BSF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019 is going to be the issue by Border Security Force. The organization has invited applications from eligible and competent students to fill vacant openings. Those who will meet eligibility criteria they may apply for BSF Recruitment by sending application form at the address which is going to be available in official notification.
|Name of the Organization||Border Security Forces (BSF)|
|Number of BSF Vacancy||Updated soon|
|Last Date to apply||First week of October 2019|
Distribution of BSF Vacancy in categories:
|Categories||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Sub Inspector Recruitment:
Students should have passed 10th/ 12th / Graduation /Post Graduation/Diploma or its equivalent qualification from recognized Institutions with good academic records for BSF Job Openings.
BSF Age Limit:
- Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum should be at most 30 years of age.
- Those who belong to SC/ST category will surely get age relaxation up to 5 years and OBC category candidates will get 3 years age relaxations as per rules and regulations of Government.
|Height||165 Cms. (Relaxable by 5 Cms for Hill Tribes and Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas)||157 centimeters|
|Chest||76 cms – 81 cms (Relaxable by 02 Cms for candidates below 20 years)||Not Applicable|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age as per medical standard.||According to height but not less then 46 Kgs.|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Run||1.6 Km in 7 minutes||800 Mtrs in 05 minutes|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (03 chances to be given)||08 Feet (03 chances to be given)|
|High Jump||31/2 Feet (03 chances to be given)||021/2 Feet (03 chances to be given)|
BSF Exam Pattern:
- It is an objective type multiple choice question paper.
- The entire question paper is of 200 marks.
- Duration of BSF Exam is 3.5 hours.
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
|General Awareness and professional knowledge||25||25|
Pay Scale for BSF Jobs:
Selected job hunters will receive the impressive and attractive amount of pay scale along with other allowances and benefits based on your skills.
BSF Selection Process:
Selection will be on the basis of performance in following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
Estimate Application Fee:
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC/ ST/ Female/ BSF Candidates & Ex-servicemen||Nil|
Complete Procedure to apply for Border Security Force Recruitment:
- Visit official web portal of organization which is bsf.nic.in to apply for Border Security Force Vacancy
- On the home page, move the cursor under “Recruitment”.
- The new page displaying various BSF Notification links will open
- Opened page to view Official PDF of BSF Recruitment
- Choose suitable link regarding BSF SI Recruitment OR BSF JE Recruitment
- BSF Notification will open up at your screen.
- Read out entire BSF Notification carefully.
- Check out eligibility criteria
- Download format of BSF Application Form.
- Enter all necessary details in BSF Recruitment Form.
- Attach all required copies of certificates listed below for your convenience.
- At last, send BSF Recruitment Form at the postal address which is going to be available soon in the official notice
Last date to apply: first week of October 2019
Keep checking this page to avail more information.