BVP CET Notification 2019 : Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important dates
BVP CET Medical Exam 2019. BVP CET is the short form of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test Medical Exam 2019. It is having a good career in the medical field has become a feat. BVP will be declared notification very soon to organize entrance examination for those candidates who are looking to take admission in medical, engineering and any other trades of Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP).
The application form of BVP University can be filled both online as well as offline mode. BVP University all over the world for its various courses. It has 32nd constituent units and is one of India’s largest multi-disciplinary multi squad university. BVP CET Medical Exam 2019.
BVP CET Exam online registration form 2019
BVP CET Medical Exam 2019
The BVP Common Entrance Test (CET) exam holds an A gradation from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Here you can find details about BVP CET Medical Entrance Exam 2019 such as- application form, registration form, eligibility, exam pattern and many more news about this topic.
Eligibility Criteria BVP CET Examination
- The applicants should have cleared Higher Secondary Class (HSC) or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) with the likewise subjects- Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English and get minimum 50% score and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should be an Indian national and completed 17 years of age at the admission time.
BVP CET 2019 Important dates (Tentative)
|BVP CET online registration start on:-||November 2016|
|BVP CET online registration close on:-||April 2019|
|BVP CET Admit card will be available on:-||April 2019|
|BVP CET Examination 2019:-||May 2019|
|BVP CET Medical Counselling start on:-||June 2016|
BVP CET Examination Scheduled:-
- There will be total 200 objective type questions.
- The total time duration of the exam 3 hours.
- Carry one mark every correct answers and the wrong answer will not loss any marks.