CA CPT Exam 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, ICAI CA CPT application form 2018 registration form details. The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI) will organize CA CPT examination in the month of June 2018. The common Proficiency test is also called CPT. The test is held twice each year in the month of June and December where in candidates can register after class 10th and give the test after class 12th examination.
The details of the ICAI CA CPT application form 2018 are given below, CA CPT 2018 test is organized at various centers of India. CA CPT Exam 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, CA CPT includes objectives type of questions which is divided into 4 sections such as Quantitative aptitude, Accounting, Mercantile laws and General Economics.
LATEST UPDATE ON 4th April 2018: CA-CPT online application window open from 4th April 2018 for June session onwards. Candidates who have interested this examination can fill the application form before the last date.
LATEST UPDATE MARCH 2018: The application form of CA CPT JUNE 2018 exam will be put on 4th April 2018. Applicants will be able to fill the online application form of CA CPT 2018 from 4th April to 26th April 2018 (without late fee) an till 3rd May 2018 (with late fee of INR 600/-)
CA CPT Exam 2018 : Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
CA CPT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Students applying for this entrance exam need to done 10+2 or 10+2+3 or higher secondary or equivalent examination from the recognized university of state or central level.
- Applicants are required to pursue 10+2 or 10+2+3 from commerce discipline only.
CA CPT Online Registration 2018
(1). Candidates need to go the ICAI official website of CPT for online registration.
(2). Now you can fill the mandatory details given application.
(3). For CPT online registration, the candidates have to remit the amount through ICICI bank.
(4). Last and the foremost step is to take the hard copy of the registration form along with the attached documents then send it to the ICAI.
ICAI Office Address:
The Deputy Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI),
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi.
ICAI CA CPT 2018 Fee Criteria
|Fee for India Centres||Rs.1000/-|
|Fee for Kathmandu Centre||Rs.1700/-|
|Fee for Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha and Muscat||US $300|
|Online payment mode||
Credit/Debit Card- Visa Mater Maestro
ICAI CA CPT Important Dates June 2018 (Announced)
- Online and Offline application will be available: 4th April 2018
- Closing date to submit the filled application form (without late fee): 26th April 2018
- Closing date to submit the filled application form (with late fee): 3rd May 2018
- Application for correction window-I open (without late fee): Update Soon
- Application for correction window-II open (with late fee): Update Soon
- Admit Card will be available from: 1st week of June 2018
- CPT Exam date: 17th June 2018
- CPT Exam result: 17th July 2018
List of Exam Centres CA-CPT 2018
|Delhi / New Delhi||Meerut||Tuticorin|
ICAI CA CPT Important Dates December 2018 (Tentative)
- Online and Offline application will be available: September 2018
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: October 2018
- Admit Card will be available from: November 2018
- CPT Exam date: December 2018
- CPT Exam result: January 2018
Note: – Here provided all tentative dates will be updated after announced the official notification by the ICAI 2018.
Important/Required Documents along with CA CPT Registration Form
(1). Demand Draft (DD) along with the registration fees.
(2). High School (10th) pass certificate along with the attested copy of DOB.
(3). Nationality proof whether he is the citizen of India or a foreigner.
(4). Proof of the category (SC/ST or General).
CA CPT Exam Result 2018
Each year the CA CPT exam is organized in the month of June and December. The Exam Result of the candidates will be available on the official website where candidates can mention their enrolment number and can check their exam result.