Get the CBSE UGC NET Registration Number and Password Again
Here all application can read the chemistry of how to get or recover the unique registration number or application ID and Password, now the time to the correction of your application form. Candidates who are confused or loss the registration ID or forget the password here the great opportunity to recover the registration number and password. It is one of the most important questions, how can I recover my Roll Number or Application ID or Application form for CBSE NET Examination? Check details below. CBSE NET Recover Application No or Registration ID.
Detail check, how to correct the mistakes on CBSE NET Application form
CBSE NET Recover Application No or Registration ID
How to prepare and tips to high score in UGC NET Exam check here>>
Now the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has create an option button provided to all those applicants whose Application ID or Roll number or Password has been lost by any chance. So, you just need to read the point or instruction carefully below.
CBSE NET Exam Date 2016:- 10th July 2016.
Session of CBSE NET Exam:- July 2016
NET Stand for:- National Eligibility Test
Steps for recover the Registration ID or Password
- Visit on the official page cbsenet.nic.in.
- Go to on “Fill Application Form or Login for Admit Card or Challenge Answer key or Login for Image Correction”
- Visit on link of “I cannot access my account”
- There you will see two options:- (1). I forget my password, (2). I forget my roll number or application number.
Steps of Recover the Password
If you select the option 1 mean “I forget my password” then follow the process:-
- Applicants can use security question & its answer collect you choose during filling the form.
- Applicants can use verification code which was received on your registered mobile number.
- Applicants can use a reset option which was received on your registered Email address.
If you select the option 2 mean “I forget my roll number or application number” you will have to provide details:-
- Candidate’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- Father’s name.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Security code (Case sensitive or same to same)
If any case you will not able to recover your roll number or application number or password follow above mentioned points then you send the a E-mail at this address- firstname.lastname@example.org.