CENTAC 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, CENTAC-Central Admission Committee, Puducherry conducts admission process for admission to various undergraduate courses in the field of engineering, Pharmacy, etc. offered in various government institutions in Puducherry.
CENTAC is responsible for admission in various Post-Graduate, Graduate and Diploma and Part-time courses. Students who all are interested in admission may apply from the online links according to the scheduled dates.
CENTAC 2019: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates
The application to the courses will be only one. The candidates have to select courses they are eligible for across all the streams as well as their preference of institutions. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria of the respective courses they are going to fill the application form before the last date.
CENTAC Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Maximum Age Limit: For B.Tech, the upper age limit is 21 years (as on 1st July 2018). There is three years relaxation for SC candidates.
- Minimum Age Limit: For BAMS, student’s minimum age limit 17 years (as on 1st October 2018). There is three years relaxation for SC candidates.
Educational Qualification for B.Tech Course:
- Qualifying Exam: 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Subject: pass the above examination with Mathematics & Physics along with one of the given subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer Science.
- Minimum Scores: Save 45% scores (40% score in case of reserved category).
- Attempts: For SC, three attempts application & for other, only two attempts.
Education Qualification for B.Pharma Course:
- Qualify Exam: Pass 12th class from a recognized board
- Minimum Score: Save at-least 45% scores (40% scores in case of reserved category)
- Attempts: There are no of attempt limits for B.Pharma.
Educational Qualification for MBBS & BDS Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Qualifying the above exam with Chemistry, Physics, Biology or Biotechnology, Botany, English and Zoology.
- Minimum Scores: Secure at-least 50% scores (for general), 40% scores (for OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/BT/SC).
Application Fee Criteria
- Application Fee for Course-1: Rs.600/- (for SC/BT Rs.300/-)
- Application Fee for Courses-2: Rs.900/- (for SC/BT Rs.450/-)
- Application Fee for Courses-3: Rs.1200/- (for SC/BT Rs.600/-)
- Application Fee for B.A. LL.B: Rs.600/- (for SC/BT Rs.300/-)
CENTAC 2019 Important Date Scheduled (Expected)
- Online application form window open: 3rd week of May 2019
- Last date to online apply: Last week of May 2019
- Merit List: July 2019
- Counseling: August 2019
If you have any query about CENTAC 2019, they can leave a comment in the comment section below, our team tries to solve your query as soon as possible.