CGC LANDRAN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019: CGC LANDRAN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019 : Application Form, Important Dates, CGC LANDRAN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019… CGC LANDRAN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION….You can avail complete info about CGC Landran University Admission from here. You need to fill the form with all important details.. CGC offers an array of UG and PG programmes in the field of Engineering, Management, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Hotel Management, and Education.
CGC LANDRAN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019 is going to start soon…. CGC Landran is affiliated to the Chandigarh Group of Colleges…. You can also get admission by visiting the department in the college along with the necessary documents. Admissions will be offered on the basis of academic performance and national the level exams. Keep checking this page to avail more info…
CGC LANDRAN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2019 : Application Form, Important Dates
- BMS (Service Industry)
|Availability of application form||Is going to start soon|
|Last date to fill form||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
Complete process to fill CGC Landran Application Form 2019
- You are advised to go through the information brochure and fill out the application form carefully.
- Submit their applications for the admission.
- The application is going to be available online and offline on the campus.
- CGC Landran application form is going to be started.
- Enter the name and email address with other information to create an account.
- After creating the account an email will be sent to the students to verify account and log in to the application site.
- Students have to select the programme in which they want admission and complete the further procedure.
- Students have to upload the necessary documents along with the application form asked by the authority.
- Get the printout of the application form till the admission procedure is over.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee can be remitted through credit or debit card.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any circumstances.
Pass the 10+2/equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Students should be passed with physics, chemistry, maths along with two other subjects.
Students should secure 45% marks in their qualifying exam (5% marks relaxation for reserved category students).
For B.Tech, students should have a JEE Main score card, CET score card for B.Pharma.
Bachelor’s (10+2+4 pattern) or equivalent degree from a recognized university/college
Passed with the relevant subject in which the candidate wants to get admission in PG.
Students should secure 55% marks in their qualifying exam (5% marks relaxation for reserved category students).
For M.Tech, students should have GATE score card and for MBA, CMAT score card.
- Admission will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in their academics.
- Admission will be offered to the students on JEE rank for Punjab domiciles and for students belonging to other states through online counselling carried out by PTU, Jalandhar for engineering.
- Admission in the lateral entry will be offered on the basis of diploma marks.
- Students necessarily fill the application form in order to be eligible for the admission.
Keep checking this page to avail more info.