Online Apply CULEE Exam 2017| Notification| News| Latest Update
CULEE 2017: Christ University Law Entrance Exam (CULEE 2017) is a University level examination test for candidates to admission in different form of the Undergraduate 3year and 5 year programmes such as BBA, LLB (Honours) and BA, LLB (Honours) at the Christ University. This University a well-known Deemed University started under section 3 UCG act 1956.
CLUEE Exam 2017 : Application form, Exam dates, Eligibility.
CULEE 2017: Online Registration| Admit Card| Answer Key| Result| Counselling
CLUEE Exam 2017 : Application form, Exam dates, Eligibility
For the more details and updates candidates can check and visit in the official site of CULEE 2017 (www.christuniversity.in) and candidate check this article for any type of inquiry about the examination CULEE 2017.
Eligibility Criteria For CULEE 2017 Examination:
- Any candidates who have passed their 12th with any recognized board or University with minimum 45 aggregated marks in examination.
- For apply this examination Candidates must be below 20 years as on 1st July 2017.
Important Exam dates of CULEE 2017 (tentative)
|Online Application form -start date||2nd week of December 2016|
|Submission of application form – last date||3rd week of April 2017|
|Admit card issue||Last week of April 2017|
|Exam date of CLUEE 2017||Last week of April 2017|
|Result of CLUEE 2017||Last week of April 2017|
Exam pattern CULEE 2017:
- In this exam comprises of 120 Multiple Choice Question
- The time duration is 120 Minutes, of the examination.
- In this examination candidates will get 1 Marks per each right answer and 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer attempted.
|Subject||Marks||No of question|
Comprehension skill, Verbal Reasoning
|Current Affairs, General Knowledge||25||25|
|Fundamental Mathematical Operation, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability||25||25|
|Analytical and Logical, Reasoning||20||20|
|Data analysis and Interpretation||20||20|
Application Fee CULEE 2017:
Candidates need to pay just Rs. 1000/ through the online credit/debit card for the application form of CULEE 2017.
Application form CULEE 2017:
- Candidates can visit in the official website of the CULEE examination (christuniversity.in) to apply this exam.
- Candidates need to fill their personal details and qualification and other type of information in to the form and submit it.
- After fill up the form and the final submission of the application form the candidates need to pay the application form fees and they will receive an application number and option to print of the application form for the future uses.
- Candidates should have print it and need to send it to the following address.
The office of Admission
Hosur Road Bangalore-560029