CRPF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019: CRPF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019 : Central Reserve Police Force Application Form, Central Reserve Police Force recruitment notice is going to be issued by the Central Reserve Police Force for filling up vacant posts. Applicants who are willing to make their career in Sarkari Naukri department they may apply by filling the form as soon as possible…Eligible job hunters who will satisfy eligibility norms they may apply online and through offline mode.
Central Reserve Police Force is soon going to broadcast the latest advertisement of CRPF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019 for those hardworking and diligent students who are willing to make their career in government sector . You can easily apply by submitting the application form which should be filled with all the essential details.
LATEST UPDATE ON 15th December 2018: Online applications are invited from Indian citizens (Male & Female) for filling up the post of 359 vacancies Head Constable/GD-19 (Male) & 01 (Female) and Constable GD-295 (Male) & 44 (Female) under Sports Quota for the year 2018 in Central Reserve Police Force. Click here to Apply
Candidates who are interested and eligible for CRPF recruitment can fill the application form before the last date complete details check below:
IMPORTANT DATE SCHEDULED
- Starting application form submission: 15th December 2018
- Last date for application form submission: 13th January 2019
CRPF POLICE RECRUITMENT 2019 : Central Reserve Police Force Application Form
Central Reserve Police Force is the leading of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It’s purpose under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India. The CRPF’s most important role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in the police process to preserve law and order and counter insurgency. Grab this chance.
|Name of the Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Number of CRPF Vacancy||359|
|Last Date to apply||13th January 2019|
Distribution of CRPF Vacancy in categories:
|Categories||No. of Post|
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Sub Inspector Recruitment:
Students should have passed 10th/ 12th / Graduation /Post Graduation/Diploma or its equivalent qualification from recognized Institutions with good academic records for CRPF Job Openings.
CRPF Age Limit:
- Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum should be at most 30 years of age.
- Those who belongs to SC/ST category will surely get age relaxation up to 5 years and OBC category candidates will get 3 years age relaxations as per rules and regulations of Government.
Pay Scale for CRPF Jobs:
Selected job hunters will receive the impressive pay scale
CRPF Selection Process:
Selection will be on the basis of performance in following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
Complete Procedure to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment:
- Visit official web portal of organization which is crpf.nic.in to apply for Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy
- On the home page, move the cursor under “Recruitment”.
- The new page displaying various CRPF Notification links will open
- Opened page to view Official PDF of CRPF Recruitment
- Choose suitable link regarding CRPF SI Recruitment OR CRPF JE Recruitment
- CRPF Notification will open up at your screen.
- Read out entire CRPF Notification carefully.
- Check out eligibility criteria
- Download format of CRPF Application Form.
- Enter all necessary details in CRPF Recruitment Form.
- Attach all required copies of certificates listed below for your convenience.
- At last, send CRPF Recruitment Form at the postal address which is going to be available soon in official notice
Last date to apply: first week of October 2019
Keep checking this page to avail more information.