Application Form CSIR NET Exam| Notification| Important Dates
CSIR UGC NET December Exam 2017 : Apply Online, Eligibility, First, we have also explained the CSIR- CSIR stands for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, it is going to the examination in the month of December. CSIR invite candidates for Joint CSIR-University Grant Commission (UGC) Exam for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Lectureship on December 2017.
Candidates who are interested or eligible can also fill the online application form before the closing date, all related dates can be provided below. Find the related news regarding CSIR NET 2017 Examination: Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card and much more news here.
Joint CSIR 2017 Exam| Admit Card| Answer key| Result
UPDATE: CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form December 2017 APPLY NOW
CSIR UGC NET December Exam 2017 : Apply Online, Eligibility
CSIR UGC NET Exam Date (December) 2017
All eligible or interested aspirants may also fill online form through a providing link or website: www.csirhrdg.res.in. Aspirants, after filling and submitting online form are required to take a screen shot or hard proof of the application form, upload recent black & white photograph and scanned signature at the required area or space and bring up all required documents. If aspirants send along with Joint CSIR UGC marked copy of application fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with subject code or Centre code and Medium code on given address:-
The Deputy Secretary Exam,
Human Resource Development Group,
Examination Unit, CSIR Complex,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi,
Pin code:- 110012.
CSIR NET December 2017 Important Dates (Announced)
- Application form submission start: 23rd August 2017
- Window close for depositing fee: 15th September 2017
- Window close to submitting the application form: 16th September 2017
- Window closed for receipt of hard copy of application form (other than remote area): 23rd September 2017
- Window closed for receipt of hard copy of application form (from remote areas): 3rd October 2017
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis: 20th October 2017
- Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website: 17th November 2017
- Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test: 23rd November 2017
- Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates: 1st week of December 2017
- Expected Date of single MCQ Examination: 17th December 2017
Note: – All dates will be updated after the announcement the official notification of CSIR NET December 2017.