CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019 Application Form, Dates, Applicants may apply either for JRF-Lectureship or JRF only or Lectureship (LS) only he/she may indicate his/her preference in the online application, as the case may be. CSIR may consider applicants for JRF-Lectureship or JRF only or Lectureship (LS) only depending on a number of fellowships available & performance in the test.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducts the joint UGC NET exam for determining the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. The council conducts the exam twice in a year- June and December. The test will be held in the subjects- Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences.
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019 Application Form, Dates
Eligibility Criteria CSIR NET Exam 2019
Interested applicants must have complete BS-4 year’s program that is B-Pharma, BE, B.Tech, M.Sc, MBBS, Integrated BS-MS or any other science degree with at least 55% marks. 5% marks concession is applicable for the people who belong to reserved category. Applicants who are studying M.Sc and have done graduation (10+2+3) they are also eligible for this examination. If you are interested in this examination, then it is must to submit the attestation format that is available on the back side of the application form.
- The upper age limit prescribed for JRF should be 28 years.
- The applicants belonging to different categories, the relaxation will be provided to them.
- There is no upper age limit for Lectureship
Important Dates CSIR NET Exam June 2019 (Expected)
- Online application form window open: February 2019
- Online application form window close: March 2019
- Entrance Exam Date: June 2019
Important Dates CSIR NET Exam December 2019 (Expected)
- Online application form window open: August 2019
- Online application form window close: September 2019
- Entrance Exam Date: December 2019
Application Fee Criteria
- Application fee for General Category: Rs.1000/-
- Application fee for OBC-NCL Category: Rs.500/-
- Application fee for reserved category: Rs.250/-
CSIR NET Exam Admit Card 2019
The appearing applicants of CSIR UGC NET 2017 (December), can download their admit cards from the official website www.csirhrdg.res.in which will be issued by November 2017. The applicants have to enter their application form number and date of birth to download their admit card.
CSIR NET Exam Result 2019
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019 Application Form, Dates, The exam result will be announced in the month of April/May 2019. Applicants qualifying the single MCQ will be awarded JRF and will be eligible for Lectureship.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Cut-off 2019
- Institute will decide the minimum qualifying percentage for all the disciplines/subjects.
- Applicants will be eligible for the award of the eligibility, who will obtain the score as much as the cut-off scores.
If you have any query about CSIR UGC NET Exam 2019, they can drop a comment in the comment section below. Our panel tries to solve your query shortly.