CTET Recruitment 2019, Application Form Dates, Eligibility Criteria, About CTET: Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET is national level entrance test conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. CTET organized for appointing teachers for classes I to VIII of central government schools like Kendriya Vidyalayas, Jawahar Novodaya etc.
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 will be organized for all the eligible applicants who are interested to join the post of a school teacher for first to eight classes. Every applicant who will be cracked the CTET exams very successful applicants to teach at the school of Central government including the KVS, NVS schools and other various schools which accept the CTET score.
LATEST UPDATE: The next CTET examination will be conducted on 7th July 2019. The notification will be update soon here keep and touch with us for latest news.
LATEST NEWS CTET 2018-19 Recruitment: It is notify for information of the applicants that the Board has decided to provide calculation sheet with copy of the OMR sheet to the applicants who have appeared in CTET December 2018 on their request along with prescribed fee.
- The applicants, who intend to obtain their calculation sheet with copy of the OMR sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee Rs.500/- on or before 7th February 2019
- Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005or otherwise may apply afresh for the same along with required fee Rs.500/- before stipulated date.
CTET Recruitment 2019, Application Form Dates, Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria CTET Examination 2019
Educational Qualification for 1st to 5th Classes: Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% scores and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education, A applicant must be either appearing or passed in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education-Special Education, (by whatever name know). Applicants who are Graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) are also eligible for CTET 2019.
Educational Qualification for 6th to 8th Classes: Candidates who are Graduate and passed/appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) are eligible, Graduate with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B,Ed), Graduate in any discipline with 45% or more marks and passed or appearing in 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
CTET Application Form 2019
The CTET application form 2019 will be available in the month of December 2018 (expected). In the month of February 2019, the CTET exams paper-1st and 2nd will be conducted.
First: The paper first is for those eligible or interested applicants who intend to be a teacher in I-V classes.
Second: The paper second is for those eligible or interested applicants who intend to be a teacher for 6th to 8th classes.
CTET Recruitment 2019 (Application Fee Criteria)
The application fee for CTET 2019 examination shall be Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PH) for applicants choosing to appear for Paper I or II only. However, applicants choosing to appear for both the papers shall pay Rs.1000 (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH).
CTET Recruitment Date Scheduled 2018 Session
- CTET Official Notification: August 2018
- CTET online registration open: 1st August 2018
- CTET online registration close: 27th August 2018
- Last date fee submission: 30th August 2018
- CTET Admit card available: 22nd November 2019
- CTET Exam Date: 9th December 2018
- CTET Exam Result: 4th January 2019
Registration Process, CTET Recruitment 2019
- The applicant needs to login to the official CTET official website ctet.nic.in and click on the online apply tab.
- Then the applicants are redirected to an application form in which the applicants need to fill all the details.
- The photograph and signature then need to be scanned and uploaded.
- The application fee can be paid via E-challan or Debit card/credit card
- The confirmation page must be printed for future reference.
Admit Card Download CTET Recruitment 2019
CTET recruitment admits card should be available in January 2019, 30 days before the actual exam date. The admit cards can be downloaded from the official portal. The admit card is mandatory for appearing in the examination and strictly not transferable. CTET Recruitment 2019, Application Form Dates, Eligibility Criteria
CTET Exam Result 2019
CTET exam result 2019 is expected in 45 to 60 days after the examination date that is by April 2019. CTET scores are valid for a period of 7 years from the date of result announcement. Applicants who qualify will be further called for interview.