DELHI POLYTECHNIC 2019 Admission form: DELHI POLYTECHNIC 2019: Admission Form, Dates, Notification, DELHI POLYTECHNIC 2019 Admission form… DELHI POLYTECHNIC 2019… DELHI POLYTECHNIC… Many diligent students to get an admission in government and polytechnic institutions of Delhi and for the same students have to face written exam. You are advised that you can avail complete info about DELHI POLYTECHNIC 2019 from here.
Department of Training and Technical Education is going to release a notification of DELHI POLYTECHNIC 2019 for those students who wish to take an admission in the government and private polytechnic institutions of Delhi. DELHI POLYTECHNIC 2019: Admission Form, Dates, Notification. Admissions will be done on the basis of merit prepared as per the candidate’s performance in entrance test.
DELHI POLYTECHNIC 2019: Admission Form, Dates, Notification
|Release of application form||Third week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||Third week of April 2019|
|Application correction||Third week of April 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||Third week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||Second week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts||Second week of June 2019|
Complete process to fill CET Delhi Application Form 2019
- CET Delhi application form is going to be submitted online only.
- No other mode will be accepted for filling & submitting the application form.
- Application form will be available from third week of March to third week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to apply separately for each test.
- Form will be rejected, in case of submitting more than one application form for the same test.
- Recent colour photograph and signature must be uploaded in the application form.
- At last, get hard copy of filled-in application form for further use.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 400/-
- Bank charges Rs. 18/- + GST Rs. 3/- will be charged from every applicant.
- Fee can be deposited through credit card net-banking/debit-card.
Passed/appearing 10th examination under the system of 10+2
|Test No.||Gen (Boys)||Gen (Girls)||OBC (Boys)||OBC (Girls)||SC/ST/PWD (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD (Girls)|
CET Delhi Admit Card 2019
- Registered students can download their CET Delhi 2019 Admit Card by logging into the official website of CET Delhi.
- Admit card is available for downloading before one week of the examination
- Admit card must be retained safe till the admission process gets completed.
CET Delhi Exam Pattern 2019
CET Delhi will be conducted as pen and paper based test.
Number of Questions:
Question paper will consist total 150 questions.
Type of Questions:
Only objective type questions will be asked in the examination.
- For test 1, 4 and 5, the medium of question paper will be English and Hindi(Bilingual).
- For test 2, the question paper medium will be English only
- For test 3, the medium will be Hindi only.
Duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
Students will receive 4 marks for each correct answer.
For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Tests||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Test-2:||English Comprehension including Grammar||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
|Test-3:||Hindi Comprehension including Grammar||60|
|Logical & Analytical Ability||45|
- CET Delhi 2019 syllabus is different for different tests.
- Syllabus is of basically 10th or 12th class standard depending upon the test for which you are appearing.
- Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology is based on 12th standard.
Keep checking this page to avail more info.