DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019 : POLYTECHNIC Exam Time Table

DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM Calendar 2019: DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019 : POLYTECHNIC Exam Time Table, Our valued visitors are you going to take part in DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM and now searching for DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019 than great you are here at right place, You can easily get your DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM SCHEME from here.

DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET… DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019… DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM SCHEDULE… DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM SCHEDULE 2019…With the help of correct and complete exam scheme you can prepare well.

DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019 : POLYTECHNIC Exam Time Table

Delhi CET 2019 Exam Dates will be announced in the month of March 2019. CET Delhi Exam Date will be pronounce by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi. CET Delhi is also identified as the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam.

POLYTECHNIC Exam Time Table

Through this entrance exam, 85% seats are filled by Delhi and remaining 15% seats are filled by outside Delhi candidates. Check complete information associated to CET Delhi 2019 exam date from here. You be able to also bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d

CET Delhi Exam Date

Events Dates
Application Form initiate From March 2019
Last Date to submit  Form April 2019 (5:00 PM)
Admit Card accessibility May 2019
Exam Date May 2019
Result declaration June 2019
Counselling From June 2019

Delhi CET 2019 Time Table

Test Discipline Date Time
Test-1 All 10th based Diploma
Courses. (Engineering / Non-Engineering)
May 2019 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Test-2 Modern Office Practice
English (Intermediate based)
May 2019 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Test-3 Modern Office Practice – Hindi
(12th based)
May 2019 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Test-4 Pharmacy (Intermediate based) May 2019 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Test-5 Passed 12th Std. exam
with Physics and Chemistry
as compulsory subjects
May 2019 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Complete process to check and download DELHI POLYTECHNIC EXAM DATE SHEET 2019
  • Follow given guidelines to download CHATTISGARH POLYTECHNIC EXAM SCHEDULE
  • Visit official website of the authority board
  • Press on to “Date Sheet ” link
  • After that you need to press on Polytechnic Time Table
  • Click on to submit button
  • After choosing new page of date sheet will open
  • Save and Print your Date Sheet

End summary

Carry on checking this page from time to time to gain more info.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *