GATE 2018 IIT Guwahati Latest News, GATE-Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering IITG 2018, Admission to Postgraduate (PG) courses “Master and Doctoral” with MHRD-Ministry of Human Resource Development and other government scholarships/assistantships in Engineering/Architecture/Technology/Science are open to those who qualify in GATE entrance examination.
The GATE score is also used by some PSUs for their recruitment. GATE exam score 2018 will be valid for three years from the date of declaration of entrance exam result. GATE 2018 IIT Guwahati Latest News.
GATE 2018 IIT Guwahati Latest News
LATEST UPDATE: GATE Registration 2018 has been started 1st September 2017. Candidates can register for GATE exam till 5th October 2017.
Related News GATE 2018 Check Details
- GATE Eligibility Criteria
- List of Important Documents
- GATE Exam Pattern
- Best Books for GATE Exam
- How to good score in GATE exam
- Best tips to score GATE Exam
Eligibility Criteria GATE IITG 2018
(1). Bachelor’s degree must in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
(2). Bachelor’s degree must in Architecture (five years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
(3). Bachelor’s degree must of the 4-year course in Science(B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
(4). Master’s degree must in any branch of Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
(5). Master’s degree must 4-year integrated (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programs.
(6). Master’s degree or Dual Degree must 5-year integrated in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
(7). Master’s degree or 5-year integrated (B.Sc./M.Sc.) degree and those who are in the final year of such programs.
(8). Applicants with qualification obtained through examination organized by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE/MHRD as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech. Those who have done section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
GATE 2018 Important Date Scheduled
- GATE Online Registration start: 1st September 2017
- GATE Online Registration close: 5th October 2017
- Window Open for Change of City: 17th November 2017
- GATE Application Form Correction: November 2017
- GATE Admit Card Available: 5th January 2018
- GATE Entrance Exam Date: 3, 4, 10 and 11th February 2018
- GATE Entrance Exam Result: 17th March 2018
- GATE Score Card: March 2018
How to Apply GATE 2018 (Check here)
All applicants must online apply. The application website can be accessed through any of the following GATE zonal websites:
GATE Institute and Web Address:
- IISc Bangalore: gate.iisc.ac.in
- IIT Bombay: www.gate.iitb.ac.in
- IIT Delhi: gate.iitd.ac.in
- IIT Guwahati: www.gate.iitg.ac.in
- IIT Kanpur: gate.iitk.ac.in
- IIT Kharagpur: gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- IIT Madras: gate.iitm.ac.in
- IIT Roorkee: www.iitr.ac.in/gate
GATE IITG Examination Centres 2018
GATE Examination 2018 will be conducted in selected cities and towns in India as well as the following cities abroad: Addis, Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal) and Singapore.