GATE 2018-19 Online Application Form
GATE Application Form 2018 2019 : Eligibility, Exam Date: GATE 2018-19 Exam scheduled will release in the month of February (tentatively) at various centres all over India. Steps involved in submitting the GATE online application form 2018-19 are: online registration, filing details in the application form, upload required documents in the form, paying the application fee, applicants who complete the procedure for submission of GATE 2018-19 application form can check the status to know whether their form has been accepted or rejected.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all Indian examination for admission into M.Tech, M.E in NITs, IITs and GFTIs and in many private universities. The GATE is organized by IITs. In 2019 GATE is going to be scheduled by IIT Madras.
LATEST UPDATE: GATE examination is managed by the IIT Madras. A GATE exam date 2019 has been announced now. The application form window will open from 1st September 2018. Complete exam date scheduled can be through the provided link below:
GATE Important Date Scheduled 2019 (Announced)
- Commencement of Online Application Form: – 1st September 2018
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: – 21st September 2018
- Last Date of application form submission (with late fee): 1st October 2018
- Last Date to request for change in examination City: – Update Soon
- Admit Card Availability: – 4th January 2019
- GATE 2018 Exam Date: – 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019
- Result Declaration: – 16th March 2019
- Counselling Commence: – Update Soon
- Downloading of score Card Begins: – 20th March to 31st March 2019
- Answer Key Released On: – Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2018-19
- Interested candidates must have graduated is in B.Tech/BE
- Interested candidates must have done Master’s degree in B.Tech and BE branch like a Statistics/Mathematics/Science and Computer Science (CS).
GATE Application Form
GATE online application processing system-it can also be accessed from the website of the respective Zonal GATE officers or from the official website of the GATE 2018-19 organizing institute. Applicants are discouraged from making application through a third person. If somebody else is making the application on behalf of the applicant, the applicants must ensure that the data submitted is absolutely correct.
GATE Registration: A applicant must first register by providing a valid email address, mobile number, and a GOAPS password. All communications from the GATE officers will be sent to this email address. The international applicants shall be contacted only through email address.
GATE 2018-19 Application Fee Criteria
The application fee payment would have to be made through online by using net banking or debit card. Additional charges will be applicable as per the rule of the bank from where the money is being transferred.
The application fee is non-refundable.
- Application fee for Women candidates: Rs.750/-
- Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.750/-
- Application fee for all other candidates: Rs.1500/-
- Application fee for international candidates: US dollars 50($)
GATE Application Form 2018 2019 : Eligibility, Exam Date
Corresponding codes of GATE Papers
|Name of GATE Paper||Paper Codes|
|Architectural & Planning||AR|
|Computer Science & Information Tech||CS|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY|
|Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Textile Engineering and Fiber Science||TF|
Note: XE and XL Paper code given below:
(a). XE Paper code (Section Code)
- Engineering Mathematics (Compulsory): – A
- Fluid Mechanics: – B
- Materials Science:- C
- Solid Mechanics:- D
- Thermodynamics: – E
- Polymer Science and Engineering: – F
- Food Technology: – G
(b). XL Paper Code (Section Code)
- Chemistry Compulsory: – H
- Biochemistry: – I
- Botany: – J
- Microbiology: K
- Zoology: – L
- Food Technology: – M
The GATE application process remains same for international applicants. The international applicants must have a passport for making the application.