GATE EXAM 2019 : Registration, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates, GATE 2019 Exam dates have been released now: GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a national level entrance exam for admission to PG courses in the field of engineering and technology. students can get admission into M.Tech./PH.D. programmers in IITs, IISc, IISERs and other reputed institutions through GATE score.
Every year, GATE is organized by the seven zonal IITs and an IISc on the rotational basis. Apart from granting admission, the score of gate exam is also considered as one of the criteria for recruitment to government and private organization working in technical fields. Aspirants can check here complete details about GATE 2019 entrance Examination.
LATEST UPDATE: GATE examination is managed by the IIT Madras. A GATE exam date 2019 has been announced now. The application form window will open from 1st September 2018. Complete exam date scheduled can be through the provided link below:
GATE EXAM 2019 : Registration, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates
GATE Registration 2019
The brief details of GATE Registration is given below
- All the students have to apply online only.
- The authority will provide a period of approx. one month for the application process.
- After successful registration, they will get the access to GOAPS.
- While filling the application form, candidates need to upload scanned photograph, thumb impressions, signature, degree certificate or category certificate.
- Aspirants have to fill GATE 2019 application form through GATE online Application processing system (GOAPS).
- Thereafter, they are required to login using GOAPS Enrollment ID & GOAPS Password.
- GATE registration 2019 will be started from the September 2017.
- The registration will be Last till the October 2018.
- Students have to registration as a “New User”.
- International students must possess a valid passport to apply.
- Application procedure for international students is same as Indians.
- International students are also eligible to apply.
- GATE 2019 will be the organization in Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka and United Arab Emirates.
GATE Important Date Scheduled 2019 (Announced)
- Commencement of Online Application Form: – 1st September 2018
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: – 21st September 2018
- Last Date of application form submission (with late fee): 1st October 2018
- Last Date to request for change in examination City: – Update Soon
- Admit Card Availability: – 4th January 2019
- GATE 2018 Exam Date: – 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10th February 2019
- Result Declaration: – 16th March 2019
- Counselling Commence: – Update Soon
- Downloading of score Card Begins: – 20th March to 31st March 2019
- Answer Key Released On: – Update Soon
GATE 2019 Application Form Correction
Minor modification will be permitted in the GATE 2019 application form. The correction will be allowed only after the submission of application form. In case, if any mistake has committed by the students in the application then, he/she has to send an email subjecting “Correction in data (Enrollment Number)” along with the documented proof.
GATE Correction/Modifications will be granted in the following fields:
- Name of students
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Have you graduated with the above degree?
- Status from Gen to OBC & OBC to General
- Year of Qualifying Degree
students can pay the application fee via Net banking, debit card or e-challan. GATE 2019 registration fee details in given below:
- Women students: – Application fee Rs. 750/-
- All other students: – Application fee Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST/PWD students: – Application fee Rs. 750/-
- GATE international students: – US Dollars 50
GATE 2019 Admit Card (Download here)
Admit card can be downloadable from the GOAPS main page. It will not be sent via email/post. The successful registration students will be able to download the GATE 2019 Admit card on January 2019. With the printed copy of admit card, candidates also need to bring on identification proof to the examination hall.
ID proof may be any of these:
Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, valid College ID, Employee identification card or Driving License. From international candidates, only valid passport/ Government issued ID/College/Employee ID will be accepted as ID proof.
How to prepare for GATE 2019
Preparation for GATE 2019 needs a lot of hard work and dedication. Students are advised to study sincerely without getting unduly stressed out. Here are the few tips for preparing the GATE 2019:
- Go through the syllabus of the paper for which you are preparing the exam.
- Practice online Mock Tests.
- Know your weakness and strength.
- Plan your daily and weekly time table.
- Most importantly, take care of your health.
- Refer Books that cover the entire syllabus.
- Practice Previous Years Question Papers
- Decide your study hours.
GATE Exam 2019 Answer Key
GATE 2019 answer key will be released by the authority after the completion of the exam. It is expected that the exam will end in the second week of February 2019. The authority will provide the answer key separately for each discipline. Answer key challenge will also open on payment of a nominal fee. GATE EXAM 2019 : Registration, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates.
GATE Exam 2019 Score Card
The qualification students are provided with a GATE score card which has the validity of three years from the date of announcement of result. GATE Exam 2019 score card reflects the student’s performance in entrance test. The facility to download the score card will be available from the last week of March 2019. GATE EXAM 2019 : Registration, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates.
GATE Exam 2019 Result
GATE Exam 2019 result will be published on the GOAPS portal of GATE main page. The result is likely to be announced in March 2019. After the declaration of result, GATE score card will be available for the students who secure marks equal or more than the cut-off marks.
GATE Exam 2019 Counselling
No common counselling will be the organization by IITS for providing admission to PG courses. candidates have to apply individually to the IITs when the admission notification will be released. NITs conduct the centralized counselling for M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M. Plan. Admission (CCMT). It is the common counselling organization bb NITs every year. Counselling is purely based on GATE 2019 scores. GATE EXAM 2019 : Registration, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Dates.
GATE Exam 2019 Cut Off
GATE cut off marks will decide the student’s eligibility for admission to IITs and IISc. It is the factor which decides whether students are qualified in exam or nat. GATE Exam 2019 cut off marks varies stream-wise. The cut-off marks for reserve category students are primarily low than the unreserved category students. www.criteria.in