Gujarat India Army Recruitment Rally 2018, India Army open Bharti 2018 District wise open rally program online registration for soldiers vacancies- Join Indian Army has going for released open rally Bharti in Gujarat state. Applicants who are a complete 10th class or 12th class good opportunity for them. All can online fill the registration form before the last date, recruitment (rally) date scheduled can be check below.
District Covered by Gujrat Army Recruitment Open Rally: Mehsana, Sabarkantha, Anand, Dhod, Narmada, Navsari, Patna, Panchmahal, Gandhinagar, Dang, Baroda, Banaskanatha, Ahmedabad, Kheda, Surat, Valsad, Bharuch, Tapi districts and Union Territory of Daman, Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT) Under Army Bharti Office Ahmedabad. District of Bhavnagar, Junagarh, Bhuj, Surendranagar, Porbandar, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Amreli and Diu (Union Territory) under the army Bharti office Jamnagar of Gujrat State.
Gujarat India Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Gujarat Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti
- Soldier General Duty (GD) Posts
- Soldier Clerk/SKT Posts
- Solider Technical Posts
- Tradesman Posts
Educational Qualification Indian Army Bharti (Gujarat State)
Soldier General Duty:
- Applicants should be cleared SSLC/Metric with 45% score in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Applicants must have done intermediate (12th) pass with Chemistry, Physics, Math and English with 50% scores in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Clerk/Store Keeper Post:
- Applicants should be done 12th class in any stream
Nursing Assistant & Technical Post:
- Applicants should be done intermediate 12th class pass with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English with 50% scores in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Applicants must have done SSLC matrix 10th class
Indian Army Selection Criteria
- The first step is Physical test like as running 1.6 Km in 5:45 minute. Registered applicants should be done all steps height, chest, weight, Long Jump, High Jump etc.
- Second Step for selection Gujarat Indian Army in Medical exam
- Third step army Bharti is written exam. In the written exam applicants selection will be basis on merit
- After the written exam, the final step is original document verification. After that document verification applicants go for training on the training center.
How to Apply Indian Army (Gujarat State)
Applicants can submit their application by online through the website of Indian Army (joinindianarmy.nic.in) and a hard copy should be carrying on the rally venue on the recruitment date. www.criteria.in