Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling 2019: Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling 2019, Merit List, Result, Dear valued students are you going to take part in Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling and now looking for Haryana Polytechnic Counseling details than you are here at right pace , From here you can easily check and download Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling.
Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling important dates… Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling notification… Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling .. Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling 2019.. Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling.
Haryana Polytechnic Admission Counseling 2019, Merit List, Result
Haryana DET 2019 Counselling is managed by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). It is conducted through online mode. It is planned for admission to various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering/pharmacy. No exam is organized for admission to the above courses..
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
- Haryana DET Counselling 2019 will be conducted through online mode from the website.
- Procedure of Counselling consists of registration, choice filling, seat allotment & reporting.
- It will be organized in two rounds.
- You need to register for counselling after deposition of the fee.
- Counselling fee is estimate Rs. 500 for all categories.
- Fee can be paid either online (debit card/credit card/net banking) or through e-Challan.
- Documents will also verify at the time of reporting.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling procedure consist given guidelines :
Step 1: Counseling Fee Payment
- Visit the official website.
- Press on “Pay Counselling Fee” link.
- Choose the course.
- Fill asked details such as application number, roll number, name & date of birth.
- Press on the submit button.
- Pay the counselling fee.
Step 2: Online Registration
- After a few days of counselling fee payment, counselling registration will begin .
- Go to the official link.
- Click on that link.
- Select the course.
- Fill correct details such as “Roll Number” & “Password” on a given space.
- Click on the submit button.
Step 3: Choice Filling/Locking
- Fill choice of colleges & courses as per their preferences.
- You must lock their filled choices.
- In case, students fail to remember to lock the choices.
- Then, last filled choices will be measured as final.
- You need to fill most eligible choices to enhance probability of getting a seat.
- Get hard copy of filled choices for further process.
Step 4: Seat Allotment Result
- It will be released via online mode on the website.
- Check their results by entering their “roll number” & “password”.
- Seat will be allotted to students on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, rank, etc.
- You may download their seat allotment letter.
Step 5: Reporting
- You must report at the allotted college for admission against an allotted seat.
- You need to carry all the required documents/certificate/testimonial.
- You should deposit self-attested documents at the time of reporting.
- Pay admission fee to confirm the seat.
- If a students will not report to the selected institution on given time period, their admission will be cancelled.
- You should get Provisional Admission Slip from the allotted institution dully signed by the admission manager of the institute.
|All India Category Seats||15%|
|Haryana Open General Category (General)||50%|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50%|
|Backward Classes (A)||16%|
|Backward Classes (B)||11%|
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting
- 10th & 10+2 or equivalent examination Marksheet
- Passing Certificate.
- Haryana DET (LE) Admit Card 2019.
- Domicile Certificate (state residence certificate).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (category certificate).
- Income Certificate.
- Fee payment slip.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
- One set photocopies of all original documents.
Keep checking this page to avail more information related to Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Counselling.