HARYANA POLYTECHNIC COUNSELING 2019: HARYANA POLYTECHNIC COUNSELING 2019 : Haryana DET 2019 Counselling, Huge number of students will take part in HARYANA POLYTECHNIC COUNSELING 2019. You are advised to carry your original documents and attend the Counselling which is going to be administered by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES).
Haryana Counselling is going to be organize through online mode It is organized for admission to various polytechnic courses in the field of engineering/pharmacy. HARYANA POLYTECHNIC COUNSELING is also hold for admissions in a lateral entry engineering course.
HARYANA POLYTECHNIC COUNSELING 2019 : Haryana DET 2019 Counselling
Esteemed authority conduct state level admission procedure in name of the Haryana diploma Entrance Test (DET). Haryana DET Counselling 2019 will be conducted through online mode from the website. Procedure of counseling comprises registration, choice filling, seat allotment & reporting.
HARYANA POLYTECHNIC COUNSELING 2019
Haryana Counselling will be organized in two rounds. You are advised to register for counselling (choice filling & seat allotment) after deposition of the fee. Counselling fee is Rs. 500 for all categories, mentioned fee is estimate it can be increase or decrease
Haryana 2019 Counselling Procedure
Step 1: Counseling Fee Payment
- Log on to the official website.
- You are required to open link of on “Pay Counselling Fee” link.
- Select the course.
- Fill application number, roll number, name & DOB.
- Press on the submit button after entering correct details
- Pay the counselling fee.
Step 2: Online Registration
- Go to the official link.
- Click on to the proper link.
- Select the course.
- Fill correct “Roll Number” & “Password” on a given space.
- Click on to submit button.
Step 3: Choice Filling/Locking
- Fill choice of colleges & courses as per their first choice.
- Lock their filled choices.
- In case, you not remember to lock the choices.
- Last filled choices will be measured as final.
- Fill maximum eligible option to raise probability of getting a seat.
- Get hard copy of filled choices for further process.
Step 4: Seat Allotment Result
- It will be released via online mode on the site.
- Check their results by entering their “roll number” & “password”.
- Seat will be allotted to students on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, rank, etc.
- You may download their seat allotment letter.
Step 5: Reporting
- Report at the chosen college for admission in opposition to an allotted seat.
- You need to carry all the required credentials/certificate/testimonial.
- Submit self-attested credentials at the time of reporting.
- Pay admission fee to confirm the seat.
Important point to keep in mind:
If students will not report to the selected institution on given time period, their admission will be cancelled.
|All India Category Seats||15%|
|Haryana Open General Category (General)||50%|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50%|
|Backward Classes (A)||16%|
|Backward Classes (B)||11%|
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting
- 10+2 or equivalent examination Marksheet
- Passing Certificate.
- Haryana DET (LE) Admit Card 2019.
- Domicile Certificate (state residence certificate).
- Aadhaar Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (category certificate).
- Income Certificate.
- Fee payment slip.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
- One set photocopies of all original documents.
Bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d.