HARYANA ONLINE TET 2020: HARYANA TET RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Norms, Grab this excellent job opportunity…Are you willing to build your career in government teaching jobs than great you need to ensure the eligibility norms.. Very soon Government of Haryana will soon going to issue a notice of HARYANA TET RECRUITMENT 2020 for filling up vacant jobs openings.
HARYANA TET RECRUITMENT 2020… HARYANA TET RECRUITMENT… For recruiting eligible candidates becoming teachers of primary level and upper primary level classes, Haryana TET 2020 Exam gets conducted by the Board of school education.
HARYANA TET RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Norms
Direct appointment will be given to preferred candidates to become teachers or lecturers eligible only in recognized schools of state Haryana. Only candidates those who meet challenges can able to influence eligibility in terms of undertaking this test.
Haryana TET Notification
|Application form will be available form||Third week of November 2020 (6:00pm)|
|Last Date to fill form||Last week of November 2020|
|Correction in Particulars||Last week of November 2020 to First week of December 2020|
|Admit card will be issued||Declared Soon|
|Examination Date||Declared Soon|
Estimate HTET 2020 Application Fee
|For one level only||For two levels||For three levels|
|SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For all Candidates except SC & PH Candidates||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Students outside Haryana||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
Complete process to fill Haryana TET 2020 Application Form
- You need to through the official website which is www.htet.nic.in.
- Visit on this official website
- Search for online registration after that
- Candidate will see an application form.
- Fill correct details
- Submit the form which should be filled with all relevant information on or before the last date.
- In the ending, take a printout of form for advance use.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) /Graduation with at least 50% marks/ Bachelor of Elementary Education/ Diploma in Education
Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers.
Each paper will consist of 150 MCQ’s.
Each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
- Paper-I syllabus: To become teachers for classes I to V in primary school.
- Paper-II Syllabus: To become teachers in upper primary school for classes between VI and VIII.
Paper-I and Paper-II:
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Math’s or Science||60||60|
|III||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
HARYANA TET Admit Card
- Admit card is the very significant to document without this you are not permitted to enter in the exam center.
- Commission will soon going to release the Hall Ticket earlier than the few days of exam.
- Download your Call Letter before appearing in the exam by entering come relevant details such as registration number and date of birth
- Result Haryana TET Exam will soon going to be announced after the completing the Exam.
- Result will be accessible online after an exam.
- Those who will scores 60% or more in the HTET exam will be considered as TET pass.
- Those who will be Shortlisted in Written Exam, they will have to appeared in the next rounds.
Mode of selection:
- Selection Process will be based on the written exam for the applied candidates.
- Talented job hunters selection will do on basis of your performance and qualification.
You are advised to keep checking this page from time to time to avail more relevant details.