HIMACHAL PRADESH POLYTECHNIC 2019: HIMACHAL PRADESH POLYTECHNIC 2019: Admission Notification, Important Dates, Are you willing to get and admission in HIMACHAL PRADESH POLYTECHNIC programme, Great clutch this chance by clearing the level of entrance exam after the exam merit list will be prepared. Organization is going to soon release a notification to provide admission in 3-years full-time Diploma/ Polytechnic courses.
Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test (HP PAT 2018) is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB), Dharamshala. HIMACHAL PRADESH POLYTECHNIC 2019: Admission Notification, Important Dates. It is conducted to provide admission in 3-years full-time Diploma courses. Through this exam, students can get admission in various government and private (unaided) institutions of Polytechnic situated in HP.
HIMACHAL PRADESH POLYTECHNIC 2019: Admission Notification, Important Dates
Tentative Dates 2018
|Application form starting date||First week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit application form||First week of May 2019|
|Admit card releases||Second week of May 2019|
|HP PAT exam date||Third week of May 2019|
|Answer Key Released||Third week of May 2019|
|Objection against answer key||Third week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling Started||Last week of May to second week of June 2019|
Documents to be needed at the time of admission:
- HP PAT Admit Card
- DOB Certificate
- Bonafide/Domicile of HP
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Reserved Category Certificate
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Medical Fitness Certificate
HP PAT Admit Card
- You can download their admit card through the website.
- No admit card will be available through offline mode.
- HP PAT Admit card is available on first week of May 2019
- Without admit card, you will be allowed to enter the examination centre.
|General or Open||55%|
|Other Backward classes||18%|
|Son/Daughter of Army Officer/Retired Army Officer||15%|
|Son/Daughter/Grandson of Freedom Fighter||2%|
Complete process to fill HP PAT Application Form 2018
- Application form is made available via online mode.
- Fill the application form before last date of form submission.
- Fill all the data which is required in the form.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified size.
- Before submitting the form, you need to ensure that the data entered is correct.
- Get hard copy of same
- Application fee for the exam is Rs. 650/- for General category.
- For SC/ST/OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 400/-.
- Submit fee through a payment gateway of internet banking/credit card/debit card.
- You can also pay the application fee through Banking Challan of State Bank of India.
Passed 10th class or its equivalent examination.
Mode of Exam:
Exam will be conducted on OMR sheet, i.e. through offline mode.
Number of Questions:
There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
Question booklet will be set and supplied in bi-lingual i.e., English & Hindi for the Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry portion only.
Type of Questions:
Questions will be of Multiple Choice Type questions.
4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
1 mark will be deducted every incorrect response.
Duration of Exam:
Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
Keep going through this page from time to time to avail more info.