HIMACHAL PRADESH TET ONLINE FORM 2020: HIMACHAL PRADESH TET RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Norms, Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test will soon going to be conduct by Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBSE) for those students who are willing to make their career in teaching sector jobs.. All students who wish to grab this chance can apply by filling form.
HIMACHAL PRADESH TET RECRUITMENT 2020… HIMACHAL PRADESH TET RECRUITMENT … Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Jobs… Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test vacancies.. Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test application form.
HIMACHAL PRADESH TET RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Norms
HP TET 2020 popularly known as Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test gets organized by Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (HPBSE). Exam is designed to determine the eligibility of candidates for recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers.
HP TET is conducted every year at the state-level by HP Board of Secondary Education..Online Applications from eligible and talented students will be invited soon via official notification .Online Application can be accessed on the official website www.hpbose.org. HIMACHAL PRADESH TET RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Norms.
Test will be tentatively conducted across 69 exam centers in the state..HP TET will be in Pen and Papers based 1.5 hours duration test. Selected candidates through HP TET will be eligible for appointment as teachers in the schools affiliated to the HPBSE Board, subject to fulfilling other criteria. HIMACHAL PRADESH TET RECRUITMENT 2020 : Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Norms.
HP TET 2020 Exam Highlights
|Scheduled Date of HP TET||First week of September 2020|
|Conducting Body||H. P. Board of Secondary Education|
|Type of Exam||State-level Recruitment Process for TGTs|
|Mode of Exam||Offline, Objective-MCQ Type, OMR Response Sheet|
|Duration of Exam||150 Minutes|
|Medium of Exam||English/Hindi|
|Eligibility (may vary for different exams)||Varies for different subjects|
Important Events Tentative
|Availability of Online Application Form||First week of August|
|Online Application Submission Deadline||Second week of August 2020|
|Availability of online Admit Card||5 Days prior to the scheduled exam date|
|HP TET Scheduled Dates||Second week of September to third week of September 2020|
|Announcement of Results||Second week of October 2020|
HP TET 2020 Eligibility
|TGT (Arts)||B.A./B.Com., OR 10+2 or equivalent /Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)|
|TGT (Non-Medical)||B.Sc.(NM) or B. Ed. (Special Education), OR 10+2 or equivalent|
|TGT (Medical)||B.Sc.(Medical) or B. Ed. (Special Education), OR 10+2 or equivalent /Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) or B. Sc. (Medical Ed.)|
|Language Teacher (Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi)||B. A. with Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi as an elective subject and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Junior Basic Training||10+2, and 2-years JBT certificate|
- No upper age limit
- Relaxation up to 5% in minimum score.
- Those pursuing any of the listed teacher training programs in its final year (recognized by NCTE/RCI) are also eligible to apply
Complete process to fill HP TET 2020 Application Form
- HP TET Application Form can be submitted in online mode only.
- Form would be available online, on the official website www.hpbose.org
- Visit the official website
- On the home page click on the ‘New Candidate Register’ Tab
- Enter personal/general information.
- Upload scanned images:
|Item||Particulars for online applicants|
|Photograph||Image dimensions: 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm File Type: JPG File size: > 20 KB|
|Signature||Image dimensions: 3.5 cm X 1.5cm File Type: JPG File size: >15 KB|
- Make the payment of the fee
- Fee can be deposited through integrated payment gateway via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Confirmation page is generated with application number indicated on it.
- Obtain printout of same for future reference.
Estimate Application Fee
HP TET 2020 Admit Card
- HP TET Admit Card can be accessed and downloaded from the official website 5-days before the scheduled exam
- You can download hall ticket by entering Application Number and DOB as login credentials
- HP TET Admit Card is issued only for candidates who have effectively submitted the form before the deadline.
- Admit Card consist relevant details such as applicant’s Name, Roll Number, Photograph, Specimen Signature, Test Center Address and Test Schedule.
HP TET Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper based test)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Duration of Exam||150 Minutes|
|Scheme of Marking||+1 for each correct answer, No negative marking|
|Minimum Qualifying Score||60%, i.e. 90|
Keep checking this page to avail more information.