Application Form Hotel Management Course in India
Hotel Management Entrance Exam list 2017-18 : Courses Details, Hotel Management is the very popular field in the world. There are many institutes and university offers many of the hotel management courses for those applicants who wants to do something in the management field and every year there number of candidates who apply for the hotel management courses. There are number of institutes which provides hotel management courses and each year many institutes organize entrance exam for the admission of the applicants in their institute.
Applicants can apply for the hotel management entrance exam according to the requirements of the institute. Hotel Management Entrance Exam list 2017 : Courses Details. here we are providing more details about hotel management programmes as well as soon.
Hotel Management Entrance Exam| List of Entrance Exams
Hotel Management Entrance Exam list 2017-18 : Courses Details
The NCHMCT is a registered authority that regulates academics for hospitality management through framed courses of education under the MCT: Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Indian Government. List below Eight Food Craft Management institutes located in different location in India.
List of Hotel Management Exam in India
- NCHMCT JEE: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology Entrance Examination.
- MAH-HM-CET: Maharashtra Hotel Management Common Entrance Test.
- IIHM: International Institute of Hotel Management Entrance Examination.
- PUTHAT: Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test.
- IITM: Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management.
- FHRAI: Federations of Hotel and Restaurants Association of India.
- HIHT: Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism.
- ITDC: Indian Tourism Development Corporation.
Eligibility Criteria Hotel Management Entrance Exam.
Candidates have to done higher secondary (percentage differs from college to college. Age limit is 22 years for general or PH applicants and 25 years for SC or ST applicants as on 1st the maximum age relaxation is up to 3 years in case of reserved applicants (SC or ST).