HOW TO APPLY AIBE XI: HOW TO APPLY AIBE XI : All India Bar Examinations Complete Process to Apply, Are you searching for the process for HOW TO APPLY AIBE XI than great you are warm welcome on this page ..AIBE stands for All India Bar Examination. All India Bar Examination is organized by Bar Council of India (BCI)… You can avail complete info from here.
All India Bar Examination is a national level entrance examination. It is conducted by Bar Council of India (BCI). All India Bar Examination is conducted with the intention of reviewing the capability of advocate who want to practice law in India.
HOW TO APPLY AIBE XI : All India Bar Examinations Complete Process to Apply
AIBE XI 2019 is the qualifying exam which is organized for those who wish to get the “Certificate of Practice” for legal profession. It will be conducted in offline mode. Those who will meet AIBE XI 2019 Eligibility criterion they will be permitted to appear for the AIB Examination.
HOW TO APPLY AIBE XI
AIBE 2019 Registration will start in the third week of January 2019, and the exam will be held in the last week of March 2019 i.e. You can fill from only through Offline mode at around 40 cities in India. AIBE XI 2019 score card are estimated to be out by the second week of June 2019.
AIBE XI 2019 Exam Pattern
AIBE XI 2019 Exam Pattern will consist of 100 objective type query to be finished within 3 hours 30 minutes. AIBE is organized in total eleven languages and you are requested the preference to take the exam in any one of the languages.
Complete process to Fill Registration Form with Step by Step Procedure:
Step 1: Before registration, keep these documents ready
Step 2: Registration
- Visit official site
- Press on Register here.
- Enter Your Enrollment number, year and state name.
- Fill Registration form.
- Enter enrollment number with state code as.
- Press on next button.
- Upload your documents
- Click ‘save button’.
- After that Registration Number & Password will be generated.
Step 3: Login
- After submission, check your email ID
- Press on to ‘Login here’ button.
- Put your registration number & password.
- Press on the login button.
- You will see their registration details
- Press on the print Challan Button.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- After clicking on the Print Challan Button, get hard copy of the challan.
- Mode of payment should be bank challan simply.
Step 5: Fill Fee Details
- For a second time login into your account
- Login by using the same registration number & password
- You will see your registration details
- Press on the upload challan.
- Upload your challan
- Click submit button then.
Step 6: Print Application Form
- Go back
- Press on the Application form button.
- Take a print out of form.
- At last, make sure your photograph, signature & details.
- Do not send the hard copy
You are appeal to bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d.