How to Online Apply AIPGMEE 2017 Examination| Tips to Score| Books
AIPGMEE 2017: Application form- In the month of September 2017 the application form will be available for the candidates through online. The interested students can apply for this test from the official web site of the NBE which is conducting the AIPGMEE 2017 examination. How To Apply AIPGMEE Exam : Application Form, Step By Step Guide.
How To Apply AIPGMEE Exam : Application Form, Step By Step Guide
AIPGMEE 2017 examination important dates:
|Online registration||In the month of September, 2016|
|Online registration last date||In the month of October, 2016|
|AIPGMEE 2016 Examination date||In the month of December, 2017|
|Result Declaration||In the month of January, 2017|
How to apply for AIPGMEE 2017:
The students have to apply for AIPGMEE 2017 through online process from the official web site. There are 4 stages to complete the process of registration.
(1):- Profile creation process:
- The student have to enter their name.
- Email Id.
- Father’s Mother’s name.
In this process any prefix (Mr/Mrs Smt/Shri) will not be allowed before the name. Candidates must note this statement before filling the registration form.
Login creation: the student must have to create their login. There are some step to for the candidates to create their login.
- Candidates need to create their user name using alphanumeric characters with no space in between. There are only 50 characters limit.
- Then candidates need to create their password using alpha (1) and numeric (1) character.
- Now candidates need to answer secret privacy question for further process.
- In the final process candidates need to read and agree the privacy of date policy.
There are some other important point which all are need in the process of login.
- Contact number (Primary).
- Contact number (Secondary).
- Postal Address.
When candidates have entered all the details click on the save and continue button to move the next step of the registration.
(2):- application form (complete process)
After complete the profile creation the students need to complete the application form.
- Select the All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE).
- Click on Save & Continue to move on examination complete screen.
Personal Information details:
- Select the nationality & category.
- The application form fee (Rs.3750/-) for General category candidates.
- The application form fee (Rs.2750/-) for ST/SC category candidates.
- Candidates need to select the option Yes or No for disability.
- Enter the SMC/MCI registration No. with the Medical Council’s name and type of registration.
- Now select the domicile state of residence & linguistic minority.
- Candidates must need to mention the details of 2 marks of body.
- After fill the all details finally the last step to click on Save & Continue to move on the next step of registration.
- The appearing students have to enter the total marks scored in MBBS exam along with the university.
- Candidates need to provide the information along with additional education qualification. And details about of being rusticated/deported by any examination authority.
- And also provide the details of appeared for any NBE examination.
(3):-Select of examination venue
This examination will be held in 33 center in all over the India. In this examination candidates have to choose the examination center as per their preference. There will be on first come first serve policy in this examination. After this the candidates move on the next step which is application fee payment section.
(4):- Application form and Online Payment:
The applicant can pay the application fee amount through debit/credit card or through net banking. The whole process of transaction will be completed within 30 minutes maximum.
After successfully submission of application fee by the candidates. The applicant are advice to take the print out of payment confirmation record for their future uses.