Online Apply NET Exam 2018| Application Form| Update
Applicants if you have online apply NET Exam go on the CBSE official website: www.cbsenet.nic.in. Before online applying you should need some documents like scanned photograph and scanned signature details mentioned below. How To Apply CBSE NET Exam 2018 : Exam Pattern, Fee, Eligibility.
Here we are providing the step-by-step approach and guidelines to help you fill the CBSE NET application form 2018.
Check & follow all steps given below:
Step-1: Registration and Login Process
- The candidates will have to click on the following link to open to the login and registration page.
- The applicants who have already registered for the test may login to the website and the new users may follow the registration steps.
- Candidate need to read all instructions and click “Proceed to Apply Online”
- Candidates may fill the application form carefully
- The chosen password should be 8 to 13 characters long and it should at least one upper case letter. Use upper, lower, numeric and character symbol
Step-2: Upload Photographs and Signature
- The applicants may now proceed to next step of uploading scanned photo and signature or other required certificates:
- Now preview your uploaded photo and switch to next step.
Step-3: Payment Process
The applicants may either apply online or offline
Online Mode: The applicants who are paying the fee via debit card/credit card or any other online mode can fill the application form through the official website.
Offline Mode: The applicants who are paying the fee via download and print bank challan on the A-4 size white paper sheet in landscape formation to submit fees at any branch of specified bank.
Step-4: Final Submission
The applicants are required to submit the application form online only. They don’t need to send the hard copies of their online application forms to the exam convener Institute.
NET Exam Eligibility Check here>>
How To Apply CBSE NET Exam 2018 : Exam Pattern, Fee, Eligibility
(1). Scanned signature in JPEG format and size of minimum 4kb to 30kb. Dimension fixed of signature should be Height-1.5 cm × width-3.5cm.
(2). Scanned photograph in JPEG format and size of minimum 4kb to 40kb. Dimension fixed of photo should be Height-4.5cm × Width-3.5cm.
NET Exam Recover Registration ID/ Application NO. Check here>>
After entering all information in online NET form, you have to choose the option of payment of examination fee either by debit or credit card or through E-challan open during the online filling form indicating your details therein.
You have to require photo identity card or ID along with the paper print of online admission card on the examination day.
NET Exam Fee details
Here we are mentioned Examination fee details of category wise.
|Fee for General applicants:-||Rs. 600/-|
|Fee for OBC (Non-creamy) applicants:-||Rs. 300/-|
|Fee for SC/ST or PWD applicants:-||Rs. 150/-|
Details of Examination Payment of NET
All applicants pay the examination fee either by debit or credit card or through E-challan. If you have to pay fee by E-challan should be made in the ICICI or Syndicate or Canara Bank. If you have to pay debit or credit card the additional processing charges as the following will also be debited the credit or debit card of the applicants. How To Apply CBSE NET Exam 2018 : Exam Pattern, Fee, Eligibility.