How to Apply JEECE Exam 2018-19, JEECE registration form 2018-19 can be submitted only through online way. JEECE means Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination. it is a state level entrance examination conducted by the JCECE Board.
JEECE examination is organized for selecting applicants for admission in BE & B.Tech courses offered in various specialization. JEECE exam is released only one time in a year candidates here you can check the complete process to apply JEECE application form.
How to Apply JEECE Exam 2018-19
JEECE Online Application Form
The managing body shall release the JEECE online application form 2018 in the month of April month. The application will be announced via online mode only. Applicants can fill only one application. In a case of more than one application form will be rejected. No any other mode of the application form.
How to Apply JEECE Application Form, All Steps to Fill Form
Step-1: JEECE Online Registration
- Open the official portal provided below
- Go to the New Candidates Registration link
- Choose the examination- Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination
- Click on the Apply link
- Read carefully all important instructions
Step-2: Fill Your Correct Details
- After that, the application format display on your screen
- Applicants have to fill the personal information
- Personal Details like- Your name, Father/Mother Name, Gender etc.
- Course & Exam City Details: Applying for the first choice of test city & second choice of exam city
- Education details:- qualification stream name, pass status, university name etc.
- After the filling mandatory information, choose the password
- After that click on the final submit button
Step-3: Upload Scanned Documents
Applicants have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. The specifications of images are provided here.
Step-4: Online Application Fee Payment
Fee payment can be done via online mode by using a credit card, debit card & net banking. The application fee will be Rs. 900/- for General & OBC applicants and Rs. 450/- for SC/ST candidates
Step-5: Take a Printout of Filled Application Form
After completing the fee payment applicants will be able to take a printout of the application form.
If you have any query about JEECE application form 2018, they can drop a thought in the comment space below. www.criteria.in