IBPS PO 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, IBPS-Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes IBPS PO for recruitment of PO-Probationary Officers and Management Trainees in various public sector banks. The examination organized in three phases such as a cut-off- Preliminary exam, Main exam, Interview session. While IBPS PO Preliminary is only a qualifying test, marks scored in IBPS PO Main exam and interview is considered for making the final selection.
The application process will start in the month of July/August 2018. The interested candidates can fill their applications on or before the last date of applications. They are advised to go through the notification completely to known all the important details before commencing the application process.
IBPS PO 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
Eligibility Criteria IBPS PO 2018
Applicants should be meeting with following eligibility requirement in order to apply for IBPS PO exam 2018:
- Candidates completed graduation in any discipline
- Applicants’ age should be lying in between 20 to 30 years. Applicants belonging to reserved category can get relaxation in the upper age limit.
IBPS PO Important Dates 2018 (Announced)
- Available online application form: 14th August 2018
- Last date of online registration: 4th September 2018
- Admit card for Preliminary Exam: Date Update Soon
- Preliminary Exam Date: 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st October 2018
- Result of Preliminary Exam: Update Soon
- Admit card for Main Exam: Update Soon
- Main Exam Date: 18th November 2018
- Result of Main Exam: December 2018
- Admit card for Interview: January 2019
Application Fee Criteria
Applicants have to make payment of application fee amounting Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD) and it will be paid in online mode only through net banking or credit/debit card.
IBPS PO Selection Process 2018
The selection process for PO/MT will be done in 4 stages. The candidates will have to qualify all the stage for final selection. Check below:
- Preparatory examination
- Fundamental examination
- Report verification
- Personal interview
IBPS PO Cut off 2018
The cut off marks are the minimum marks that applicants will have to score to qualify the examination. The candidates must note that there is sectional cut off marks and additional cut-off marks in both the preliminary and main exam cut-off marks will depend on various factors likewise- total candidates, difficulty level of the test, total seats available etc. www.criteria.in
If you have any query about IBPS PO 2018 application form, they can drop a query in the comment section below.