IGNOU 2019 : Admission, Application Form, Exam Date, IGNOU 2019- Admission for various courses will be done on the basis of entrance exam or qualifying test. IGNOU stands for Indra Gandhi National Open University was established in the year of 1985. This university offers admission in certificate, diploma, degree & doctoral programmes in different fields.
The university organizes a number of entrance test to offer admission in different courses that is- OPENMAT for the management course, B.Sc. Nursing entrance test, B.Ed. entrance test, M.Ed. entrance test. Here all candidates can check the latest information about IGNOU admission- registration, application form dates, exam date etc.
IGNOU 2019 : Admission, Application Form, Exam Date
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU 2019
- Eligibility for MCA: Applicants should have a bachelor degree of at least three years from any recognized university and must have done 12th class or graduation with mathematics subject.
- Eligibility for BCA: Applicants must have done the 12th or equivalent test.
- There are not any age conditions for MCA & BCA course
- Eligibility for different courses will be decided by the university.
IGNOU 2019 Admission Form
Applicants can get the IGNOU admission 2019 through online procedure. The IGNOU 2019 registration for UG-Undergraduate and PG-Postgraduate and all others courses has been started now. Applicants have to fill their personal, educational details. Applicants are needed to upload the scanned documents (photograph, signature) and other required documents.
Application Fee Criteria
- Application fee for all candidates: Rs.200/-
IGNOU 2019 Important Date Scheduled (Tentative)
For July Session:
- Registration form available: February 2019
- Last date for registration: Announce soon
For OPENMAT XLI:
- Admission window open: June 2019
- Last date to submit the admission: December 2019
- Examination date: February 2020
How to apply IGNOU 2019
- Visit the official website of IGNOU
- Hit on Register yourself link
- Fill the candidate registration form & click on submit link
- Re-login with User name and password
- Fill admission form information
- Upload scanned documents
- Tick on the declaration box
- Pay the registration fee
- Take the printout of the filled admission form for future use
IGNOU Admission Form Correction
There are no details released regarding IGNOU registration form correction. Whenever the correction related notification declared we will update on this page. www.criteria.in