IGNOU ADMISSION COUNSELING 2019: IGNOU ADMISSION COUNSELING 2019 : Merit List, Rank, Counseling Date, IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is going to organize IGNOU ADMISSION COUNSELING 2019 for those diligent and hardworking students who are willing to get an admission into the UG, PG & Other courses. All those who are planning to be the part of Indira Gandhi National Open University they can attend COUNSELING along with the necessary documentation.
IGNOU ADMISSION COUNSELING 2019….. IGNOU ADMISSION COUNSELING…. IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) ADMISSION COUNSELING… These courses are offered in the field of science, education, management, commerce, etc. After result announcement, qualified students have to fill an application form for admission.
IGNOU ADMISSION COUNSELING 2019 : Merit List, Rank, Counseling Date
Admission form is going to be available through online mode. You are requested to bring result card, identity proof & all other relevant documents. You must keep a print copy of the application form submitted to IGNOU. Admission to the management courses (MBA & specialization PG diploma in HRM, OM, FM, and MM & FMP) will be based on the score secured in the OPENMAT exam.
IGNOU Counselling 2019
- After form submission, students will be called for the interview round for final selection.
- Counseling procedure will be started at the particular IGNOU regional centers.
- Counseling is going to be conduct on weekends, i.e., Saturday & Sunday.
- It will be performed according to the program determined by the Study Centre Coordinator.
- You need to choose their choice for all the courses study center, which is accessible in that region.
- There are six counselling sessions of 2 hours & 30 minutes extent for each course in face to face mode.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the regional merit in the entrance exam.
- If any seats remain empty after 1st round counselling, then added counselling will be organized.
Documents Required during Counselling
- Attested Copies of the official document in support of educational qualification(s).
- Print out of Result Card.
- Paste your recent photograph.
- Hall Ticket
- Experience official document wherever compulsory.
- Category certificate of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Identity Card duly filled up.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.
Keep checking this page to avail more updated information. If you have any queries about IGNOU 2019 Admission Procedure, ADMISSION COUNSELING, you can leave your comments in the comment box.