IGNOU Admission Master Degree Application Form 2018, IGNOU Master Degree Admission 2018-19, MCA, MSW, MA & M.Com: Several master’s degree courses are in IGNOU for applicants to take admission. IGNOU-Indira Gandh National Open University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1985.
The university offers need-based academic programs by giving professional and vocational orientation to the courses. IGNOU provides admission in various courses likewise-Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s degree, Post graduation Diploma, Diploma and Certificate programmes.
IGNOU Admission Master Degree Application Form 2018
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Master’s Degree courses
- Candidates must be done Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 three year duration from a recognized university required (degree in some relevant courses)
- Time duration of the course will be minimum 2 years and maximum 6 years (can be different for some course)
IGNOU Master’s Degree Important Dates
|For June TEE||With Late Fee||For December||With Late Fee|
|1st March to 31st March||NIL||1st Sept to 30th Sept||NIL|
|1st April to 30th April||Rs. 500/-||1st Oct to 31st Oct||Rs.500/-|
|1st May to 15th May||Rs.1000/-||1st Nov to 15th Nov||Rs.1000/-|
IGNOU Admission Procedure
- The Admission forms can be submitted online through online admission system at official website
- Candidates are required to create their user ID and password for logging in the system upload required documents.
- The programme application fee can be paid
- There is no need to send the printed copy of the admission form to the regional centre.
- A message is sent on the mobile number and Email-ID registered with the system once admission confirmed.
Candidates, If you have any query about IGNOU Admission (Master Degree) 2018, they can drop a comment in the comment area below. www.criteria.in