Application Form IIT JAM 2018-19 Session| Notification| Admit Card| Result
Good News for applicants who are waiting IIT JAM 2018 application form, check all official date of IIT JAM 2017 here. Every year IIT JAM application form out in the month of September. All candidates can apply for JAM 2018 session by uploading all the necessary details such as latest photographs, signature etc. application fee can be pay through online mode or E-challan. IIT JAM Application Form Available 2018-19 : How to Apply or Registration.
LATEST UPDATE: IIT JAM 2018 Examination Scheduled has been announced, here you can check the complete scheduled below.
IIT JAM Important News| IIT JAM Application Fee| Latest Update
Note:- The candidates are allowed to do the corrections in IIT JAM application form 2018 in November 2017. They can visit to JOAPs to do the correction. IIT JAM Application Form Available 2018-19 : How to Apply or Registration.
IIT JAM Important Dates 2018 (Announced)
- JAM online application form window open: 5th September 2017
- Close window of fee payment through E-challan: 10th October 2017
- JAM online application form window close: 10th October 2017
- JAM Exam Admit Card Download: January 2018
- JAM Examination Date: 11th February 2018
- JAM Exam Result: 20th March 2018
- Submission of form for admission on JAM website: 3rd to 17th April 2018
- Close date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/rectification of defective documents at Delhi IITs: 17th April 2018
- JAM First Admission List: 22nd May 2018
- JAM Second Admission List: 12th June 2018
- JAM 3rd and final admission list: 29th June 2018
- Admission through JAM: 5th July 2018
IIT JAM Exam Scheduled 2018
Exam Date: 11th February 2018 (Sunday)
First Paper: Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (CG), and Mathematical Statistics (MS), Time- (9:00AM to 12:00NOON)
Second Paper: Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH), Time-(2:00PM to 5:00PM)
IIT JAM Application Fee
- Fee for General or OBC applicants is Rs. 1,500/- for Males or Others for one exam and for two exam paper is Rs. 2,100/-
- Fee for SC or ST or PWD is Rs.750/- Males or others for two test paper is Rs. 1,050/-
- Fee for Females is all categories is Rs. 750/- for one exam paper and Rs. 1, 050/- for two exam.
How to Apply IIT JAM 2018?
(1). How to Register for JAPS:
- Candidates should have submit their required details as per 10th standard documents.
- Fill their valid contact number and E-mail ID.
- Select their password must contains 5 to 15 characters.
- After submission details, you will get an Enrolment No. in your Email or SMS.
(2). How to Fill IIT JAM Application Form
- Candidates have to login through their Enrolment-ID or Email-ID and Password.
- Now you can fill the application form correctly and submit it.
For more details IIT JAM Application form or Registration Form can be check official portal of IIT JAM, or comment below: