IIT JAM 2018 (Joint Admission Test for MSc)| Latest Update
IIT JAM Exam 2018 : Notification, Application Form, Eligibility: The Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. IIT JAM is a national level test. Applicants who are seeking for IITs JAM examination, we would like to inform them, IIT JAM online registration will start in the month of September each year and test is organized in the month of February. JAM is held for providing admission in M.Sc. (two years), PhD, M.Sc., Joint M.Sc., PhD, M.Sc.-M.Tech and other PG degree programs at IITs and integrated PhD degree courses at IISc.
LATEST UPDATE: IIT JAM 2018 Examination Scheduled has been announced, here you can check the complete scheduled below.
IIT JAM Notification 2018| Eligibility| Exam Dates
All applicants can check out their eligibility on our website. Here you can check all the mandatory details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, exam syllabus and many more details check here.
IIT JAM Exam 2018 : Notification, Application Form, Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria IIT JAM 2018
- Applicants must have pass Bachelor’s degree in science field from the authorized university.
- Applicants who are graduate via distance studies, they can also appear for this test.
- Applicants who belong to general or OBC category they must have pass graduate with at least 55% of marks, however, applicants who belong to SC/ST/PWD category, they need to be done via 50% marks.
- Both Indian applicants and Foreign applicants may apply for JAM test
- Applicants who appear or are due to appear in the qualifying degree’s exam in 2018 also apply.
IIT JAM Important Dates 2018 (Announced)
- JAM online application form window open: 5th September 2017
- Close window of fee payment through E-challan: 10th October 2017
- JAM online application form window close: 10th October 2017
- JAM Exam Admit Card Download: January 2018
- JAM Examination Date: 11th February 2018
- JAM Exam Result: 20th March 2018
- Submission of form for admission on JAM website: 3rd to 17th April 2018
- Close date for receipt of request for change of category in proper format/rectification of defective documents at Delhi IITs: 17th April 2018
- JAM First Admission List: 22nd May 2018
- JAM Second Admission List: 12th June 2018
- JAM 3rd and final admission list: 29th June 2018
- Admission through JAM: 5th July 2018
IIT JAM Exam Scheduled 2018
Exam Date: 11th February 2018 (Sunday)
First Paper: Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (CG), and Mathematical Statistics (MS), Time- (9:00AM to 12:00NOON)
Second Paper: Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH), Time-(2:00PM to 5:00PM)
IIT JAM Application Fee Details
|Category||1 Test Paper||2 Test Paper|
|All reserved (SC/ST/PWD) and female candidates||Rs.1500/-||Rs.2100/-|
Name of Institute part of JAM
IITs Bhubaneswar, IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Guwahati, IIT Indore, IIT Patna, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, IIT Ropar.