Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018, Application Form, Indian Air Force Invites online applications form for unmarried male (Indian/Nepalees), Applicants for selection test for intake 01/2019 on 10 & 11 March 2018 to join as airmen in Group-X Trades (except education instructor trade) and Group-Y trades (except automobile technician, Group Traning instructor, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) and Musician trades).
IAF Selection in the Indian Air Force is ‘Fair & Transparent’ and on merit only. At no stage, any bribe is required to be paid to anyone for selection or recruitment in the Indian Air Force. Applicants should not fall prey to unscrupulous persons posing as recruiting/selecting agents.
Latest Update: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018, Candidates fill the application form for 145 Posts Last date of application form submission 23rd April 2018. Click here to Apply
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018, Application Form
Eligibility Criteria IAF 2018-19
Educational Qualification: (Group-X, Except Education Instructor Trade)
- Passed intermediate (12th) class with Physics, Mathematics and English with secure at least-50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English subject.
- Passed three-year diploma course in engineering in any stream.
Educational Qualification: (Group-Y, Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF(P), IAF(S) and Musician Trades)
- Passed intermediate (12th) class or equivalent examination in any stream subjects approved by central/state education board with secure 50% score in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Educational Qualification: (Group-Y, Medical Assistant Trade Only)
- Passed intermediate (12th) class or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% scores in aggregate and 50% marks in English subject.
IAF Age Criteria 2018
- Applicants born between 13th January 1998 and 2nd January 2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- In case, applicants clear all the stages of the selection process, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment in 21 years.
Important Date Scheduled IAF-2018
- IAF Online Registration window open: 15th December 2017
- IAF Online registration window close: 12th January 2018
- IAF Selection Exam on: 10th & 11th March 2018
Note: The selection test is not for selection as commissioned officers/pilots/navigators.
Examination Fee Criteria
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018, Application Form, Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the applicant while registering for the online exam. The payment can be made by using Credit/Debit Cards Internet Banking through the payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by E-Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch
Required Documents for IAF 2018
- 10th class passing certificate
- Intermediate (12th) passing certificate or equivalent
- Three (3) years Engineering Diploma Final year mark sheet (if applying on the basis of 3 years engineering diploma from a government recognized polytechnic in the prescribed stream.
- Passport size colour photograph size of 10KB to 50KB (taken not before November 2017).
- Applicant’s left-hand thumb impression image (Size- 10KB to 50KB)
- Applicant’s signature image (Size- 10KB to 50KB)
- Applicant’s parents (Father/Mother/Guardian) signature image (if the applicant is above 18 years on the date of filling the online application.
- The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject (if applying on the basis of 3 years Engineering Diploma Qualification) in diploma or 12th/10th if English is not a subject in Diploma.
If you have any query about Indian Air Force recruitment 2018, they can leave a comment in the comment section below. Our panel tries to solve your query.