Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2018, Application Form, Dates, Applications are invited from Female applicants (only) for admission to 4 years B.Sc. (Nursing) course starting in 2018 at colleges of nursing of Armed Force Medical Services (AFMC). Based on the merit cum choice, (subject to the vacancy in each college) the applicants shall execute an agreement/Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years.
All interested candidates can fill the application form, on successful completion of Nursing Training (4-Years), the applicants will be granted permanent/short service commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission. They shall have to refund the bond money as per the bond executed in the event of withdrawal from the course, termination of training or refusal to accept a commission in the MNS, if offered.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2018, Application Form, Dates
Date of Birth (DOB): Between 1st October 1993 to 30th September 2001 (Both days inclusive)
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have cleared in the first attempt Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 years schooling) examination with Chemistry, Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board. Applicants who will be appeared for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally letter.
Medical fitness will be determined as per standard for the commission in the Armed Force. X-Ray examination of chest and USG will be done. Minimum height should not be less than 148 cm relaxed by 5 cm in case of North East applicants. Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2018, Application Form, Dates.
Important Date Scheduled
- Online application form window open: 11th December 2017
- Online application form window close: 30th December 2017
How to Apply Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2018
- Applicants may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindiaarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 11th December 2017 to 30th December 2017.
- The applicant’s Email-ID is the user-ID for this website and the applicants will select their own password. It is mandatory for the applicants to given one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the eligible applicants will be able to pay the online application processing fee Rs.150/-. On successful completion of online payment, a bank reference number (DU number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the applicant.
- The admit card for the written test can be generated online by the applicants wef: 15th January 2018.
The address for Contact
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
DTE General of Medical Services (Army)-4B
Room No.-34, ‘L’ Block
Telephone Number: 01123092294
Eligible candidates will be called for an objective type written exam of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in February 2018, covering General English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and General Intelligence. Applicants as per merit on the basis of written exam will be called for interview during May 2018. Final selection will be based on the combined merit of written exam & interview, subject to medical fitness. Admission to colleges of nursing will be offered in accordance with the merit cum choice subject to the vacancy in each college.