Indian Army Recruitment 2018-2019 : Job, Dates, Indian Army Recruitment 2018-19: The Indian Army open the recruitment window for various posts likewise- Soldier, Storekeeper, Typewriter/Computer Mechanic, Cook, Lower Division Clerk, Civil Trade Instructors, Multi-Tasking Staff, Boot Maker, Lascar, Barber, Washerman, and Tailor.
Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment process then you need to make yourself updated with latest/upcoming Indian Army rally notification. Stay tuned here if you want to retrieve all latest news on Indian Army recruitment 2018-2019.
Zone-Wise Rally Scheduled (Expected) for RTG Year 2018-19
आधार कार्ड का लाना आवश्यक है.
Indian Army Bharti Details (All States) 2018-2019
- Army Recruitment Rally at Kargil (J&K) Notification : Jun 2018 (Last Date of Registration 6th June 2018)
- NAGAUR RECRUITMENT RALLY 2018
- Army Recruitment Rally ,Tura May 2018 (Last Date of Registration 24th April 2018)
- WAYANAD RALLY FOR RESIDENTS OF UT OF MAHE (Last Date of Registration 24th April 2018)
- WAYANAD RECRUITMENT RALLY FOR MAINLAND RESIDENT OF LAKSHADWEEP (Last Date of Registration 24th April 2018)
- Army Recruitment Rally at Wayanad for Sol NA /NA Vet from 10 May To 20 May 2018 (Last Date of Registration 24th April 2018)
- Army Recruitment Rally, Wayanad (Last Date of Registration 24th April 2018)
- ARO CHARKHI DADRI 2018 RALLY FOR DISTRICTS OF BHIWANI, MAHINDERGARH,REWARI AND CHARKHI DADRI
- GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES, GODHRA RALLY (Last Date of Registration 4th May 2018)
- WARANGAL RALLY: MAY 2018 (Last Date of Registration 5th May 2018)
- General Instructions Ajmer Rally 2018-19__ARO Kota (Last Date of Registration 20th April 2018)
- RECRUITMENT RALLY AT SEONI 09-18 MAY 18 BY RO(HQ) JABALPUR (Last Date of Registration 23rd April 2018)
- JAIRAMPUR RECT RALLY – MAY 2018 (Last Date of Registration 17th April 2018)
- ARO SHIMLA, ARMY RECT RALLY, RAMPUR MAY 2018 (Last Date of Registration 17th April 2018)
- GHAZIABAD RALLY NOTIFICATION ARO MEERUT MAY 2018 (Last Date of Registration 15th April 2018)
- ARO JAMNAGAR RAJKOT RALLY (Last Date of Registration 10th April 2018)
- Chhattisgarh Indian Army Rally (Last Date 19th February 2018)
- Bihar & Jharkhand Indian Army Recruitment Rally (Last Date 28th January 2018)
- Palampur Indian Army Recruitment Rally (Last Date 27th January 2018)
- Havildar Recruitment Rally 2018 Update Soon
- Ambala Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 (Last Date 25th March 2018)
- Rajasthan Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Update Soon
- Kumaon Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Update Soon
- Indian Army Relation Army Bharti 2018 Update Soon
- (WB) Krishnanagar Indian Army Recruitment Rally (Last Date 21st January 2018)
- Karnataka Indian Army Recruitment Rally (Last Date 31st December 2017)
- Maharashtra India Army Recruitment Update Soon
- Gujarat Indian Army Recruitment Rally Update Soon
- Garhwal Rifles Recruitment Rally (Last Date 19th April 2018)
- Uttarakhand Indian Army Recruitment (Last Date 19th April 2018)
- Uttar Pradesh (UP) Indian Army Recruitment Update Soon
Indian Army Recruitment 2018-19 : Job, Dates
Important Link of Indian Army
- Indian Army Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply Indian Army Registration Form Details (Hindi & English)
- Physical Test Details
- List of Important Documents
- Best Books for Indian Army
- Indian Army GD Exam Syllabus
- Indian Army Contact Numbers
- Indian Army रैली के लिए क्या करे और क्या ना करे
LATEST UPDATE: Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Apply Now
LATEST UPDATE: Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2018 Apply Now
LATEST UPDATE: Army Public School Recruitment 2017-18, 8000 post Apply here
LATEST UPDATE: Indian Army Civilians Bharti Last date 4th December Apply here
LATEST UPDATE: Indian Army Civilians Recruitment 2017, Apply here
LATEST UPDATE: Indian Army Relation (भाई बन्ध भर्ती ) Bharti November 2017, Apply here
क्या होता है भर्ती होने का तरीका।
भारतीय सेना की रैली भर्ती के द्वारा आप भर्ती होना चाहते है तो सबसे पहले आपको ऑनलाइन/ ऑफलाइन आवेदन करना ज़रूरी है, फिर आपको शारीरिक दक्षता परीक्षा मे भाग लेना होगा, उसमे उतीर्ण होने के बाद आपका शारीरिक जाँच पास करनी होगी, फिर आपके सभी मूल दस्तावेज़ो की जाँच होगी, उसके बाद लिखित परीक्षा और सबसे बाद मे मेरिट लिस्ट जारी होगी, इन सब प्रक्रिया से गुज़रना होगा, और किसी भी प्रक्रिया मे अनुतीर्ण होने पर आप भारतीय सेना मे नही जा सकते.
Important News/Points About Recruitment
Candidates are advised to read the given information such as- eligibility criteria, how to apply, application process, fee details, selection procedure etc. before filling the application form for the job criteria.in always looks forward to providing you quick Indian Army Job news.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army
Eligibility for LDC Post: Applicants should have passed 12th class or its equivalent test and have typing proficiency of 30 WPM in Hindi or 35 WPM in English on Computer.
Eligibility for Civilian Trade Instructor: Candidates should have done the 10th class or its equivalent and hold ITI/National certificate of trade and vocation training with the relevant trade.
Eligibility for Storekeeper: Applicants should have passed higher secondary schooling or its equivalent.
Eligibility for Boot Maker: Applicants should be done class 10th or its equivalent and should be capable of carrying all related equipment.
Application Form of Indian Army Recruitment 2018
Applicants, who want to apply for Indian Army jobs, they need to download the application from the official portal of the Indian army. After filling the form, the same needs to be sent to the address below:
The Civilian Establishment Officer,
Civilian Recruitment Cell,
HQ MEG & Centre,
Sivan Chetty Garden Post,
Indian Army Selection Process
The selection process for the different Indian Army posts would be accomplished based on their overall performance in written exam and skill test. Only after passing the written exam, applicants can appear in the skill test.Indian Army Recruitment 2018-2019 : Job, Dates.
India Army Rally Programme Included States
Andaman and Nicobar Island, Aandhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bagmati (Nepal), Bheri (Nepal), Bihar, Chanddigarh, Chattisgarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Delhi Haryana (NCR), Dhaulagiri (Nepal), Gandaki (Nepal), Goa, Gujarat, Haryana (Ambala), Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnali (Nepal), Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Lumbini, Madhya Pradesh, Mahakali (Nepal), Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Narayani (Nepal),Odisha, Punducherry, Punducherry Mahe, Punjab, Rajasthan, Rapti (Nepal), Seti (Nepal), Sikkim, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Tripura, Test, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, West Bengal (Gorakha Hill Council).