Indian Navy AA August Batch 2019 : Online Application Form, Eligibility, Join Indian Navy recruitment notifications for Sailors for 500 vacancies for Senior Secondary online recruitment (AA) August Batch 2019. Here we are providing the complete information about the Indian Navy AA recruitment 2019.
Online application are invited from unmarried male applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria as laid down by the government of Indian for enrolment as sailors for 500 vacancies for Artificer Apprentice(AA) 2019 session.
Indian Navy AA August Batch 2019 : Online Application Form, Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School education recognized by MHRD government of India. Indian Navy AA August Batch 2019 : Online Application Form, Eligibility.
Age Criteria: Applicants should be born between 1st August 1998 to 31st July 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
SALARY AND PERQUISITES
Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Important Date Scheduled:
- Online Application Form window open: 14th December 2018
- Online Application Form window close: 30th December 2019
Online Application Form Available Soon
Note: The application form link will be activated from 14th December 2018
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit of their performance in Computer based examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical examination:
- Computer-Based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Standard
How to Apply
For this entry, the applicants can apply online only on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 14th December 2018 to 30th December 2018. The process check below:
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself with your Email-ID if not registered already. The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
- Log-in with your User name and Password
- Click to link online application form
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the submit button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Upload required documents
Examination Fee: Applicants (except SC/ST applicants, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.205/- through online mode. The admit card will be issued for the examination only to those applicants who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
If you have any query about the Application Form Indian Navy AA 2019 Batch, they can write the comment in the comment section below.