INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019: INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019 : Application Form, Exam Notification, Are you willing to make your career in the government sector than great you can clutch this chance… INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019 Exam notification is going to be released soon for those diligent students who are willing to apply. You can fill an application form with all important details on or before the end date.
INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019… INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019 Application form… INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019 Apply Online… INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT Exam notification… INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019 important dates…. INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019 complete process to apply and process to fill form.
INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2019 : Application Form, Exam Notification
Applications through online mode will be invited soon from eligible and capable candidates for filling up vacant posts. Those who will satisfy eligibility norms for Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancies they can apply for the same via online procedure. Last date to apply online will be last week of August 2019. Don’t miss this chance….
Complete process to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
- Students may apply for Indian Navy Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official portal of Indian Navy that is www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Hit on “Careers” tab, available at the top of the home page.
- Select and hit on an appropriate link related to Indian Navy 118 SSC Officer Vacancies.
- PDF file of Indian Navy Notification having all the details of Indian Navy Job will open
- Read all the details mentioned in it.
- Hit on an appropriate link related to Indian Navy Apply Online.
- Fill an Indian Navy Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Indian Navy Vacancy tentative Details:
|2||General Service ( GS ) / Hydrography Cadre|
|3||Naval Armament Inspection Cadre ( NAIC )|
|5||Engineering Branch [ General Service ( GS ) ]|
|6||Electrical Branch [ General Service ( GS ) ]|
|7||Naval Architecture ( NA )|
10/12/Graduation/Post Graduation/ BE/ B.Tech in the concerned stream from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
The minimum age for students should be 18 years and maximum will be decided by organization norms
Medical Standards Height & Weight
|Branch/ Specialisation||Height & Weight|
|Executive ( GS/ Hydro )||Minimum height – 157 cm with correlated weight.|
|Technical ( General Service )|
|Executive ( NAIC )|
|Naval Architecture||Minimum height Male – 157 cm & Female – 152 cm with correlated weight|
Details of Height
|Category||Minimum Height for Male Candidates||Minimum Height Female Candidates|
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||155 cm||150 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepali, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||152 cm||147 cm|
|Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||155 cm||150 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Region||152 cm||147 cm|
|Executive ( GS/ Hydro )||6/12
|Technical ( General Service )||6/24
|Executive ( NAIC )||6/60
Tentative Pay Scale:
|Rank||Pay as per Defence Matrix|
|Sub Lieutenant ( SLT )||Rs. 56100- 110700/-|
|Lieutenant ( LT )||Rs. 61300- 120900/-|
|Lieutenant Commander ( Lt Cdr )||Rs. 69400- 136900/-|
|Commander ( Cdr )||Rs. 121200- 212400/-|
Selection will be on the basis of their performances in written test and SSB Interview.
Important Tentative Date:
- Starting date to apply online: First week of August 2019
- Last date to apply online: Last week of August 2019
Keep checking this page to avail more details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2018-19.