How to Apply Indian Navy, Here check the process to filling the registration form, download the complete information about the filled online registration, if you are interested can read the advertisement. Here look the online application form submission for various entries in Navy like Logistics, ATC, Education and many more.
For the latest entry applications for Logistics Cadre (PC) Education Branch and ATC (SSC) male and Female for December 2012 Batch check the procedure, things you should have before applying online for Navy logistics Cadre, Education Branch and ATC.
How to Apply Indian Navy
Check the Process to filling the Application Form
- Read carefully the advertisement and check the eligibility criteria
- Note down the number of entries for which you are eligible
- Priorities the types of entries according to your interest, if you are eligible for more than one entry
- You must know marks obtained and total marks for each semester in your graduation (B.Sc., B.Tech etc.)
- Have a latest color passport photo of less than 10KB in size, it is need to be uploaded in the form.
- Know your particulars like name, DOB, address so on
- Have a good net connection, and clear cache and cookies in your browser before filling the form
- Try to change the browser you get problem with any browser.
Required Documents to be needed
- High School (10th) Mark Sheet
- Intermediate (12th) and mark sheets till 5th/7th semester of regular BE./B.Tech
- All Original Documents
- Passport size color photograph
About the Indian Navy
The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans—efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval from the Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy).